Newbee + Fewbee Thursday Morning Drive – 24th January 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    quote GKumar:

You are rocking Dada… 13 cars already ๐Ÿ˜ฎ \M/ \M/ \M/

Yes Brigadier……following your footsteps.. ๐Ÿ˜€

January 21, 2013 at 2:54 pm #22376
    quote firoztv:

Congrat Ganesh for the maiden “official lead”. :ymparty:
    Wish we would be there with you….All the best.

Thanks Firoz…. 2 days back I was missing the Liwa fun…but not now…as I will be in my own Liwa :)) :)) :))

January 21, 2013 at 4:25 pm #22379

Well done on the first ‘proper’ lead Ganesh! Sorry i’ll be missing it – i’m in LIWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

January 21, 2013 at 5:43 pm #22380

Woooow….. You are rocking man…… ๐Ÿ™‚ 14 already and many more to join….. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

January 21, 2013 at 5:54 pm #22382
    quote Andy19:

Well done on the first ‘proper’ lead Ganesh! Sorry i’ll be missing it – i’m in LIWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Andy……

January 21, 2013 at 5:55 pm #22383
    quote Desert King:

Woooow….. You are rocking man…… ๐Ÿ™‚ 14 already and many more to join….. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you SIR…..

January 21, 2013 at 7:42 pm #22388

Thanks Guys =)

am looking firward for thurday XD..

see you thee Denis ๐Ÿ˜‰

January 22, 2013 at 3:17 am #22389

Friends given the fog we are seeing today and expected to see over the weekend as well, we need to be conscious that we shall have very poor visibility during our drive. This will negatively affect our visual communication amongst the convoy.

While this being a newbee + fewbee drive it is not mandatory to carry a flag pole and radio, my humble suggestion to all would be to try and carry these 2 items with them so as to enable a greater level of communication and visibility during the drive. The total cost of these items is roughly AED 300 (approx 100 for flag and 200 for radio) which in my opinion is a small price to pay for your own safety and that of the convoy. Am sure the fewbees who have used these would understand and appreciate the value of these during our drives.

Repeating again, its not a compulsion but just a very strong suggestion keeping safety in mind. :thanks:

January 22, 2013 at 4:49 am #22390
    quote zarir:

Friends given the fog we are seeing today and expected to see over the weekend as well, we need to be conscious that we shall have very poor visibility during our drive. This will negatively affect our visual communication amongst the convoy.

While this being a newbee + fewbee drive it is not mandatory to carry a flag pole and radio, my humble suggestion to all would be to try and carry these 2 items with them so as to enable a greater level of communication and visibility during the drive. The total cost of these items is roughly AED 300 (approx 100 for flag and 200 for radio) which in my opinion is a small price to pay for your own safety and that of the convoy. Am sure the fewbees who have used these would understand and appreciate the value of these during our drives.

Repeating again, its not a compulsion but just a very strong suggestion keeping safety in mind. :thanks:

Very well said Zarir…. :thanks:

January 22, 2013 at 4:53 am #22392

I totally agree both these items are a blessing to have when going offroad…fog or no fog.

January 22, 2013 at 4:56 am #22393

DADAAAAAA……Sorry for registering late for this drive…M IN for the drive… :drive:
    I would love to drive with you :ymhug: , and have many clarifications regarding gear operations in sands as u too have the same car..
    And DADA referring to the early post for the drive/convey type seems like its gonna b 1 convey…so can you share with me owz the drive gonna b(Level based)??

Look forward for your awesome company again…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheersssss.. :thanks:

January 22, 2013 at 5:04 am #22394
    quote wasiabbas:

DADAAAAAA……Sorry for registering late for this drive…M IN for the drive… :drive:
    I would love to drive with you :ymhug: , and have many clarifications regarding gear operations in sands as u too have the same car..
    And DADA referring to the early post for the drive/convey type seems like its gonna b 1 convey…so can you share with me owz the drive gonna b(Level based)??

Welcome to the drive Wasi….regarding the clarifications about the gear operations, it would be good if you reach the meeting point a bit early so that I can explain it before we start the drive briefing…

Secondly it would be only one convoy and as far as every driver maintains the proper gap between two cars, the drive can be much smooth and fast….The drive level will be based on the performance of the convoy….Dont worry I will try my best to make it exciting for all of you in this nice chilled weather ๐Ÿ™‚

See you on thursday..

Cheers

January 22, 2013 at 5:10 am #22395
    quote Ganesh:

quote wasiabbas:

Welcome to the drive Wasi….regarding the clarifications about the gear operations, it would be good if you reach the meeting point a bit early so that I can explain it before we start the drive briefing…

Secondly it would be only one convoy and as far as every driver maintains the proper gap between two cars, the drive can be much smooth and fast….The drive level will be based on the performance of the convoy….Dont worry I will try my best to make it exciting for all of you in this nice chilled weather ๐Ÿ™‚

See you on thursday..

Cheers

:thanks: Dada for the support…
    Yesssss already excited about the drive in this climate… :yesss:

January 22, 2013 at 6:32 am #22396
    quote wasiabbas:

wASI,

http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/topic434.html

when you are free, pls have a look to the link about driving pajero in sands. Hope this will answer all your questions. If you still have more questions, it can be clarified during the drive….

January 22, 2013 at 6:49 am #22397

Ganesh,

As there are 18 cars registered already and in order to have fun, we may look at splitting the convoy into 2 groups..

Saif,

Whats ur suggestion…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.