Newbee + Fewbee Thursday Morning Drive – 24th January 2013

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author

How come I missed to make this post for Dada’s maiden lead drive ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    Congratulations Ganesh for organizing this very successful drive :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
    Excellent job Saif, there is nothing special in it as you rock always ๐Ÿ˜‰ :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Nice report Zarir, good observation and feedback to members :-BD :ymapplause:
    Thanks to all senior members for the convoy support – Sayed Bhai, Zarir, Matthews, Khadi. :thanks:
    Very happy to know that you all had an excellent morning in sands and good fun ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ We missed this drive for the liwa exploration ๐Ÿ˜€
    See you all very soon, drive safe :drive:

January 28, 2013 at 10:55 am #22546
    quote GKumar:

How come I missed to make this post for Dada’s maiden lead drive ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    Congratulations Ganesh for organizing this very successful drive :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
    Excellent job Saif, there is nothing special in it as you rock always ๐Ÿ˜‰ :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Nice report Zarir, good observation and feedback to members :-BD :ymapplause:
    Thanks to all senior members for the convoy support – Sayed Bhai, Zarir, Matthews, Khadi. :thanks:
    Very happy to know that you all had an excellent morning in sands and good fun ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ We missed this drive for the liwa exploration ๐Ÿ˜€
    See you all very soon, drive safe :drive:

Thanks a ton Kumar…. It was my first drive as lead and all your training and expert comments & suggestions have helped me to lead the drive with ease…. I have been following all the marshals footsteps right from the beginning as this day was defenitely to come one day to me….and it helped a lot…

Thanks once again Kumar (You are still a Brigadier to me ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Cheers

January 28, 2013 at 11:16 am #22548
    quote Saif:

quote thomasinasu:

Hello everyone

Thank you for Thursday’s drive, the initial part was a breeze due to the moisture in the sand and the resulting traction and we flew along the morning desert scenery. The second half once the sun was up and the moisture gone from the sand made the drive interesting with a bit of side sloping and going over the crest.

Ganesh it was a great day out and thank you for organising the details. Saif it was great meeting you and thank you for leading the second convoy.

IT was a pleasure driving with you Thomas…..will definitely look to up the drive level next time round to make it slightly more challenging as I felt this trip was a cake-walk for you. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

The cake walk I attribute to the dew and traction ๐Ÿ˜€ but every opportunity to learn from the experience is much appreciated.

Thank you Saif for letting us play during the breaks, it was a great morning and would love to catch up on a later date about dollar auto iron man struts and the k&n filters to eventually have my ride ready for long hauls such as Liwa. :drive:

January 29, 2013 at 7:41 am #22604

Honestly speaking I was not expecting such a wonderful drive of Friday morning. It was the first drive of Ganesh as a leader and he made the people happy. It is good news that the club is going to have a very good marshal in future.
    A lot has been said about the drive. Here I can not stop my self to praise Zarir for having an observation for each member individually. This is the very right way to write a report for marshals/sweepers.It built the confidence in the member and they feel their importance. Well done zarir and congratulations to Ganesh.Drive safe.See you in sands soon.Good luck.

January 29, 2013 at 8:00 am #22605
    quote Aemi:

Honestly speaking I was not expecting such a wonderful drive of Friday morning. It was the first drive of Ganesh as a leader and he made the people happy. It is good news that the club is going to have a very good marshal in future.
    A lot has been said about the drive. Here I can not stop my self to praise Zarir for having an observation for each member individually. This is the very right way to write a report for marshals/sweepers.It built the confidence in the member and they feel their importance. Well done zarir and congratulations to Ganesh.Drive safe.See you in sands soon.Good luck.

A Million thanks to you Syedbhai…. :ymhug: The only reason for my first lead drive to be successful was you & zarir present at the sweep…. The lead marshal always has the benefit of having such experienced sweep personnels in his convoy….It was indeed a pleasure having your company and Im sure every member of the drive earned extreme knowledge provided by you at all times… :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Looking forward to do more and more drives with you as my support ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

January 29, 2013 at 11:45 am #22623

Hi Guys, I just posted a bunch of shots with families etc from Saif & Humayun’s convoy2 :ymhug: :drive:

February 14, 2013 at 12:47 pm #23308

Just posted some pictures from Saif’s and Humayun’s convoy as well, better late than never ๐Ÿ˜€

February 24, 2013 at 5:45 am #23672
    quote bubban:

Just posted some pictures from Saif’s and Humayun’s convoy as well, better late than never ๐Ÿ˜€

Mieux tard que jamais ๐Ÿ˜€

February 24, 2013 at 6:30 am #23685
    quote Aemi:

Thanks Syedbhai for the kind words. Apologies for the delayed acknowledgement but for some reason I missed seeing this post and only saw it now when it resurfaced to the top thanks to Brian.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.