Newbie Drive on 18th July ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 173 total)
  • Author

Jessil Bhai could we have a newbie drive on Friday the 18th of July for New members โ“

July 12, 2008 at 3:04 pm #5456

Want me to lead Rifaat sir?

July 12, 2008 at 3:06 pm #5457

Hey Street King….

Yes, sure we can have a newbie drive for new members on the 18th of July. Ofcourse all are welcomed and not only newbies…

Meeting point: Dragon Mart Parking lot.
    Meeting time: 3:00 pm
    Departure time: 3:30 pm (COMPULSORY, which means sharp with no delays)
    Requirements: Basic Recovery Tools must be available in each vehicle, all vehicles must make sure that a recovery point will be on both, the front and the back
    Participation: Confirmation prior to trip must be provided

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any further details or clarification are required.
    Cheers,

July 12, 2008 at 3:09 pm #5458
    quote mhmdyamout:

Want me to lead Rifaat sir?

Hey Mohammed, actually this trip is more or less, in the evening, so i think its better if you were the sweeper as you like being at the back during the night….. ๐Ÿ˜‰

July 12, 2008 at 4:49 pm #5467

i wud love to make it too..

July 12, 2008 at 4:56 pm #5468

me newbie, me join!! i’ll show them how to get stuck hehe

July 12, 2008 at 5:01 pm #5470

Sorry guys …. Im off from the social activities for a while …… hibernating. Hope you guys have fun.

July 12, 2008 at 5:51 pm #5472

Definetly in … time to learn ..
    But one Question what would the basic recovery tools be ? :geek:

July 12, 2008 at 6:22 pm #5473

^^ tow rope with proper hooks or d-shackles, shovel, a 2×6 piece of wood in case your tyre pops out so then you would need that to jack up your car (atleast one person should carry that)…

July 12, 2008 at 6:23 pm #5474
    quote Desert Dragon:

Hey Street King….

Yes, sure we can have a newbie drive for new members on the 18th of July. Ofcourse all are welcomed and not only newbies…

Meeting point: Nizwa shop area, Dubai
    Meeting time: 3:30 pm
    Departure time: 4:00 pm (COMPULSORY, which means sharp with no delays)
    Requirements: Basic Recovery Tools must be available in each vehicle, all vehicles must make sure that a recovery point will be on both, the front and the back

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any further details or clarification are required.
    Cheers,

i’m sure “newbies” will not know where nizwa shops are…how about we just keep the meeting point at the dragon mart petrol pump…

July 12, 2008 at 6:47 pm #5475
    quote devilsmind:

quote Desert Dragon:

Hey Street King….

Meeting point: Nizwa shop area, Dubai
    Meeting time: 3:30 pm
    Departure time: 4:00 pm (COMPULSORY, which means sharp with no delays)

Cheers,

i’m sure “newbies” will not know where nizwa shops are…how about we just keep the meeting point at the dragon mart petrol pump…

The decision is Jessil’s, he is the trip leader…
    That’s true actually those who do not know Tawi Nazwa may converge at the Eppco before the Dragon Mart…Older Days…we used to call it THE FUN PETROL PUMP…the fun starts there…
    The time will have to be half an hour earlier @1530Hrs. to compensate for the drive, up to Nizwa…

July 12, 2008 at 8:04 pm #5476
    quote dusk1911:

Definetly in … time to learn ..
    But one Question what would the basic recovery tools be ? :geek:

An air compressor in addition to what huzaifa (devilsmind) mentioned.

July 12, 2008 at 8:05 pm #5477

how about the dirt parking of the dragon, as the patrol station is busy?

July 12, 2008 at 8:07 pm #5478
    quote Desert Dragon:

Hey Mohammed, actually this trip is more or less, in the evening, so i think its better if you were the sweeper as you like being at the back during the night….. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You stole this trip from me.. Im leading this trip wether u like it or not..

Ill sweep for ya :bleh:.. Dont get too excited with the newbies behind :dance:

July 12, 2008 at 8:18 pm #5479
    quote htawalbeh:

how about the dirt parking of the dragon, as the patrol station is busy?

Ehhhmm Ehhhmmm…. Shall i bring the viking rope then? :bleh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.