Newbie Drive on 18th July ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • Author

Nice, uploading pics 2mrw, i need to buy GPS just incase i got lost, or to find the group, And most important to learn how to use it.

July 18, 2008 at 8:19 pm #5939

hehehehehe

Thanks to all who came, it was an awesome nice easy relaxing easy trip..

Special thanks to Jo, Ziad and my special guest..

Good food and great laughs, most importantly great company, you guys rock.. Cheerz

July 18, 2008 at 8:23 pm #5941

it was a fun trip…enjoyed it…

July 18, 2008 at 9:32 pm #5943

Hey All,

As this was our first ever Newbie drive, I would like to thank everyone who joined us for the adventurous drive today, it was great fun especially since we had a lot of the newbies learning our ways in the desert
    So thanks to all the Marshalls for their none stop help in dragging out the cars and thanks to all the newbies who joined us on this very adventurous day out.

Last but not least, i personally want to thank the trip creator for coming up and requesing for such a drive….

lets all enjoy and keep on having fun

Cheers,

July 19, 2008 at 5:33 am #5948
    quote zdoleh:

Nice, uploading pics 2mrw, i need to buy GPS just incase i got lost, or to find the group, And most important to learn how to use it.

Man u got a camera for reversing… got an idea… how about one for under the car as well !!! :bounce:

July 19, 2008 at 5:37 am #5949
    quote Desert Dragon:

Hey All,

As this was our first ever Newbie drive, I would like to thank everyone who joined us for the adventurous drive today, it was great fun especially since we had a lot of the newbies learning our ways in the desert
    So thanks to all the Marshalls for their none stop help in dragging out the cars and thanks to all the newbies who joined us on this very adventurous day out.

Last but not least, i personally want to thank the trip creator for coming up and requesing for such a drive….

Cheers,

Yeah.. it was sweet… but next time… can I torch that Landcruiser ? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ :thanks:

July 19, 2008 at 5:49 am #5952
    quote josephleebrown:

quote zdoleh:

Man u got a camera for reversing… got an idea… how about one for under the car as well !!! :bounce:

No need to place camera i’ll just have a screen saver that says UR STUCK DONT LOOK DOWN

July 19, 2008 at 6:07 am #5955
    quote josephleebrown:

quote Desert Dragon:

Hey All,

Cheers,

Yeah.. it was sweet… but next time… can I torch that Landcruiser ? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ :thanks:

oh comeon man. This is what Newbie trip is all about. LOL

July 19, 2008 at 6:18 am #5957
    quote Desert Dragon:

Hey All,

Cheers,

yourwelcome Jessil Bhai and thankyou everyone for coming… ๐Ÿ™‚

July 19, 2008 at 6:34 am #5958

can someone ask Rakesh to call me please

July 19, 2008 at 7:53 am #5959
    quote WiLdCaT:

oh comeon man. This is what Newbie trip is all about. LOL

torching or getting stuck !!! he heh

July 19, 2008 at 7:56 am #5960
    quote Street King:

quote Desert Dragon:

Hey All,

Cheers,

yourwelcome Jessil Bhai and thankyou everyone for coming… ๐Ÿ™‚

in all serious.. it was a very GOOD idea….. and I have even had a call from someone this AM saying that it was so… me thinks we should do another one… maybe once every 3 weeks ? then we can really rock when the proper season starts…

also a decent GPS training session… co ordinate finding for example so we do meetings points with only GPS points as Ahmed tried the other week but now more of us are GPS’ed up…

July 19, 2008 at 10:03 am #5963

Requesting a shisha session to finalize the convoy and other rules to be out on MEO before the next trip.. Who is in? Jo and myself, we need more ppl to give ideas.

hussein? ahmed? jess?? saad is hiding somewhere!

July 19, 2008 at 10:42 am #5965

Double Apple and Mint….

July 19, 2008 at 10:51 am #5967

In for sure, shisha is allways welcome

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.