Newbie Drive on 18th July ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    quote htawalbeh:

how about the dirt parking of the dragon, as the patrol station is busy?

Good Hussain, Now you are thinking like a Marshal too :bounce:
    Actually I thought about that, too, but the sand is very soft in that Area,
    & we do not want pushing/ pulling to start from Dragon Mart itself, now do we?

I still agree with Hussain, Dirt parking in Dragon Mart may be a better idea.
    Desert Dragon???

July 12, 2008 at 10:55 pm #5485
    quote dusk1911:

Definetly in … time to learn ..
    But one Question what would the basic recovery tools be ? :geek:

Bare hands and a tooth pick. lol

July 12, 2008 at 11:05 pm #5486

okay so let me get this right….

Mohammad likes being at the back during the night and won’t get too excited with the newbies behind. We do not want pushing/ pulling to start and the fun starts there at The Fun Pump or we settle on the dirt parking of the dragon but make sure u jack up with a 2×6 piece of wood so we have basic recovery in case your tyre pops out and WiLdCat would love to make it too…

Man… this is going to be one freaky trip…. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

July 13, 2008 at 3:56 am #5487
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote htawalbeh:

how about the dirt parking of the dragon, as the patrol station is busy?

Good Hussain, Now you are thinking like a Marshal too :bounce:
    Actually I thought about that, too, but the sand is very soft in that Area,
    & we do not want pushing/ pulling to start from Dragon Mart itself, now do we?

I still agree with Hussain, Dirt parking in Dragon Mart may be a better idea.
    Desert Dragon???

Its fine with me.. we can meet at Dragon mart packing lot at 3 PM and departure at 3.30…

July 13, 2008 at 5:05 am #5488

Confirmed so far…

1. Jessil
    2. Ahmed
    3. Vinu
    4.Ziad
    5.Hussein
    6.Joseph
    7.Dusk
    8.Mohd

July 13, 2008 at 7:43 am #5490

Definition of Marshal: I learned from one, they learned from one, you will also learn the basics from them. Marshals are there to make sure you go back home safe and sound, they will instruct you for your own good. Feed them, pet them, and be nice to them :yahoo:

1. Jessil (Marshal)
    2. Ahmed (Marshal)
    3. Vinu
    4. Ziad (Noooooob)
    5. Hussein (Marshal)
    6. Joseph (Marshal)
    7. Dusk
    8. Mohd (Noooooob)
    10.[/quote]

July 13, 2008 at 8:03 am #5492

1. Jessil (Marshal)
    2. Ahmed (Marshal)
    3. Vinu (NooooooBBBBBB)
    4. Ziad (NooooooBBBBBB)
    5. Hussein (Marshal)
    6. Joseph (Marshal)
    7. Dusk
    8. Mohd (NooooooBBBBBB)

July 13, 2008 at 4:20 pm #5505

based on Yamout saying if we need to feed marshals!! this trip has marshals more than newbies ๐Ÿ™‚ im worried now

July 13, 2008 at 4:24 pm #5506
    quote zdoleh:

based on Yamout saying if we need to feed marshals!! this trip has marshals more than newbies ๐Ÿ™‚ im worried now

Ooopss… i meant marshals should take care of noooobs and feed us,,,, i mean them…. ๐Ÿ˜€

July 13, 2008 at 4:32 pm #5508
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote zdoleh:

Ooopss… i meant marshals should take care of noooobs and feed us,,,, i mean them…. ๐Ÿ˜€

sure y not…. milk n biscuits.. is dat enuf?????????????.. or need baby food as well???

July 13, 2008 at 4:38 pm #5509

Cheap marshal.

July 13, 2008 at 4:46 pm #5510
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote mhmdyamout:

quote zdoleh:

sure y not…. milk n biscuits.. is dat enuf?????????????.. or need baby food as well???

Gerber Please thats my fav brand, and trust me these r not cheap at allllllllll

July 13, 2008 at 4:52 pm #5511
    quote mhmdyamout:

Cheap marshal.

I am an expensive pussycat… ( still do not ask )…. I like caviar.. not Tuna…. miiaooow….

July 13, 2008 at 4:57 pm #5512

I am an expensive pussycat… ( still do not ask )…. I like caviar.. not Tuna…. miiaooow….[/quote]

I see you are enjoying the whole pussy cat thing… dont worry im sure mommy will give you all the caviar you want, now purr… (yes, you all should not ask) ๐Ÿ˜‰

July 13, 2008 at 4:58 pm #5513

Pussy Cat, when i go to Iran i’ll get u some caviar bro, this’ll change the definition of caviar to u

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.