Newbie Drive on 18th July ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote zdoleh:

Fe Fay Fo Fom I Smell Food, Lets do it. BBQ

You only talk, you never come.

Thats bad Yamout, i feel insulted, shame on u, is it bcs im newbie u treat me like this ๐Ÿ™ just kidding, get all the meet u want bcs this time im coming and u’ll regret it.

July 15, 2008 at 7:17 am #5602

I wont regret it if you came along, the more food the merrier :yay:

July 15, 2008 at 7:22 am #5603

So the Myth is true that ur the Master of BBQ, bro i’ll be honored to Have a meal in the heat and sand with you.. :rofl:

July 15, 2008 at 10:48 am #5616
    quote zdoleh:

So the Myth is true that ur the Master of BBQ, bro i’ll be honored to Have a meal in the heat and sand with you.. :rofl:

Gilled Newbie

Shisha Newbie

Fried Newbie

Scrambled Newbie

Newbie on Toast

hmmmm…… getting hungry allready !!!! :rofl:

July 15, 2008 at 11:12 am #5619
    quote josephleebrown:

quote zdoleh:

Gilled Newbie

Shisha Newbie

Fried Newbie

Scrambled Newbie

Newbie on Toast

hmmmm…… getting hungry allready !!!! :rofl:

and some Newbie Apple JUICE …… :bounce:

July 15, 2008 at 12:06 pm #5625
    quote blackrose101:

and some Newbie Apple JUICE …… :bounce:

You supposedly dont drink and yet you keep on referring to Jo’s apple juice…dude if you are that jealouse of the apple juice then we all will pitch in and get you some… you up for it Shirley?

July 15, 2008 at 12:11 pm #5627

Hello Guys

Iam palnning to attend the event so meeting point , moving @ 3:30 if i dont have all the required tools is it okay

and since am a big fan of food what is the issue of the BBQ i think with the average daily temp in deseret we are the BBQ and lets wish some one will eat us ….lol

looking forward to the offroading
    if i can get any contact number to some one from the leading crew it would be nice

my name is yehia 050-7216412

July 15, 2008 at 12:27 pm #5629
    quote yehia:

Hello Guys

Iam palnning to attend the event so meeting point , moving @ 3:30 if i dont have all the required tools is it okay

and since am a big fan of food what is the issue of the BBQ i think with the average daily temp in deseret we are the BBQ and lets wish some one will eat us ….lol

looking forward to the offroading
    if i can get any contact number to some one from the leading crew it would be nice

my name is yehia 050-7216412

welcome on board bro…. you can join with us …. hopefully you will be having minimum basic tools…

meeting point is Dragon Mart Parking lot at 3 PM and we will move at 3.30.. c u there..

July 15, 2008 at 12:53 pm #5630

Hala Yehia.. In case you need directions note my number down and give me a call anytime.. BBQ will be there in the end of the trip, feel free to ask anything here.

July 15, 2008 at 1:55 pm #5635

Just called the man above meaning Yehia and all cool… so another joins the ranks… made it clear re bringing enuf fluids but he made a point to me…

CHEF !!! what is the menu and what do u need us to bring ?

July 15, 2008 at 1:59 pm #5637
    quote josephleebrown:

Just called the man above meaning Yehia and all cool… so another joins the ranks… made it clear re bringing enuf fluids but he made a point to me…

CHEF !!! what is the menu and what do u need us to bring ?

yamout… pls….

July 15, 2008 at 2:26 pm #5644

Last Thursday…on the night drive…even at midnight the temprature was in high 30’s…
    though, of course it is not humid, so are we sure about the BBQ?
    If that’s the case, then let’s decide
    a. the number of people participating in BBQ
    b. the food on menu, including Quantity, in Kgs.
    c. who is bringing what.

so that everything is organized & nothing’s wasted.

July 15, 2008 at 3:39 pm #5645

i’m ready , tell me if i can bring anything … and it has been long since my quest to find the freaking ACE hardware in Festival city.. and sharjah .. somebody give me the freaking co-ordinates ๐Ÿ˜ก everytime i go to festival city i end up in the spice parking ,, everytime i go to the sharjah one i also end up in the spice parking of the festival city.. helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

July 15, 2008 at 4:13 pm #5646

Guys,
    sorry i will not be able to come

u enjoy and remember me when ziad get stuck ๐Ÿ˜‰

July 15, 2008 at 4:35 pm #5648
    quote htawalbeh:

Guys,
    sorry i will not be able to come

u enjoy and remember me when ziad get stuck ๐Ÿ˜‰

Man ur just a marshal for 2 weeks, dont get too excited

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.