Newbie Drive on 18th July ‘2008.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    quote Zee:

quote blackrose101:

and some Newbie Apple JUICE …… :bounce:

You supposedly dont drink and yet you keep on referring to Jo’s apple juice…dude if you are that jealouse of the apple juice then we all will pitch in and get you some… you up for it Shirley?

Hun, If I want i can get it by myself ….. thanx for da offer anyways ๐Ÿ™‚ …

July 15, 2008 at 6:40 pm #5653
    quote zdoleh:

quote htawalbeh:

Guys,
    sorry i will not be able to come

u enjoy and remember me when ziad get stuck ๐Ÿ˜‰

Man ur just a marshal for 2 weeks, dont get too excited

he does the same thing always… no wonder….. ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

July 15, 2008 at 6:42 pm #5654
    quote dusk1911:

i’m ready , tell me if i can bring anything … and it has been long since my quest to find the freaking ACE hardware in Festival city.. and sharjah .. somebody give me the freaking co-ordinates ๐Ÿ˜ก everytime i go to festival city i end up in the spice parking ,, everytime i go to the sharjah one i also end up in the spice parking of the festival city.. helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

dude call me.. once ur some whr close to any ACE … shj or dxb……

July 15, 2008 at 6:50 pm #5655
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote dusk1911:

i’m ready , tell me if i can bring anything … and it has been long since my quest to find the freaking ACE hardware in Festival city.. and sharjah .. somebody give me the freaking co-ordinates ๐Ÿ˜ก everytime i go to festival city i end up in the spice parking ,, everytime i go to the sharjah one i also end up in the spice parking of the festival city.. helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

dude call me.. once ur some whr close to any ACE … shj or dxb……

try the SZR one then !!! lol

July 15, 2008 at 6:57 pm #5656

UPDATED LIST :

1. Jessil (Marshal)
    2. Ahmed (Marshal)
    3. Vinu (NooooooBBBBBB)
    4. Ziad (NooooooBBBBBB)
    5. Joseph (Marshal)
    6. Dusk(NooooooBBBBBB)
    7. Mohd
    8. Yehia

July 15, 2008 at 7:33 pm #5657

hello Guys

Thanks to the marshal who called me to some direction intsruction , that was a sooo positive , considering my self a Big Fan of food am still waiting for the menu so maybe i have to ADD Fewwwwwwwwwwwwwww more items lollllllllll

one more thing any one got a fortuner 4.0 in to the safari before am still failing in using the 2nd small gear ” the one for 4 wheel ” properly and the bottom used to lock the differencail when i have to use it

do i need extra water for the car

ok thats all for the time being good hope to c u soon

regards

July 15, 2008 at 7:38 pm #5658

Yehiaa, this is a full time 4 wheel drive vehicle, the small lever is for the transfer case to change it to low gear as well as to lock the differential,
    just bring it along, we will explain everything…it’s really quite simple.

July 15, 2008 at 7:42 pm #5659
    quote yehia:

hello Guys

Thanks to the marshal who called me to some direction intsruction , that was a sooo positive , considering my self a Big Fan of food am still waiting for the menu so maybe i have to ADD Fewwwwwwwwwwwwwww more items lollllllllll

one more thing any one got a fortuner 4.0 in to the safari before am still failing in using the 2nd small gear ” the one for 4 wheel ” properly and the bottom used to lock the differencail when i have to use it

do i need extra water for the car

ok thats all for the time being good hope to c u soon

regards

CAREFULL !!!!!

That is the ” OMG I can’t get this car out of the bowl self destruct and leave it to the insurance” Lever !@!!!!

July 16, 2008 at 12:49 am #5664

Sorry guys took a crazy 8 hour nap!!!

@ Yahya, the water you need to bring is NOT for the car, it is water for yourself+the people along in your car, always carry twice or moe water than u think u need in that cooler.

@ Dusk, mate usually each brings food for himself and people with him, and we end up sharing so that everyone gets to try everything. Beverages and snacks are also welcomed ๐Ÿ˜€

@ Ahmed, i will be bringing the usual chicken and Lebanese Kafta with me along with Humos and Garlic in addition to Lebanese bread and beverages.. My food will be enough for 5-6ppl and i think ill come alone.

@ JESS, no SHARK STEAKS please.

@ Hussein, tel7as. (please come)

July 16, 2008 at 4:08 am #5666
    quote mhmdyamout:

Sorry guys took a crazy 8 hour nap!!!

@ Yahya, the water you need to bring is NOT for the car, it is water for yourself+the people along in your car, always carry twice or moe water than u think u need in that cooler.

@ Dusk, mate usually each brings food for himself and people with him, and we end up sharing so that everyone gets to try everything. Beverages and snacks are also welcomed ๐Ÿ˜€

@ Ahmed, i will be bringing the usual chicken and Lebanese Kafta with me along with Humos and Garlic in addition to Lebanese bread and beverages.. My food will be enough for 5-6ppl and i think ill come alone.

@ JESS, no SHARK STEAKS please.

@ Hussein, tel7as. (please come)

i know that , i did that already , but the number was under-estimated

July 16, 2008 at 4:55 am #5672

i’ll add some meet allmost for 4 persons, Anything else?? pls guys lets not have extra food to throw it’s a god bless, and i blv in karma alot. u throw today u’ll die for it tommorow.

July 16, 2008 at 5:49 am #5690

Hi Count me in on the newbie trip, see you at the dragon mart if that is still the meet point?

Joel

July 16, 2008 at 5:52 am #5693
    quote joel:

Hi Count me in on the newbie trip, see you at the dragon mart if that is still the meet point?

Joel

Would this be Joel of Australian descent by any chance ?

July 16, 2008 at 5:53 am #5695

Hiii Guys

okay so my understanding that every one will have some food enough for his car and % more and we will end sharing it togather …..do we have to bring the cooking stuff ” Grill n things like that ” :drive:

and for joseph

“CAREFULL !!!!!

That is the ” OMG I can’t get this car out of the bowl self destruct and leave it to the insurance” Lever !@!!!!”

what do u mean i didnt get any clue :high:

July 16, 2008 at 5:55 am #5696

You have seen the burnt out vehicles in the desert ? Ever wondered why ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.