NEWBIE + FEWBEE – FRIDAY AFTERNOON DRIVE – 18/01/2013

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    quote Matthews:

Hi Kumar,
    Any reson why I am unable to register for the friday afternoon drive on 18th. Please let me know.
    Thanks

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ There should not be any problem for you to register :-ss :-ss :-ss I will take up the issue with webmaster and will get back to you

January 15, 2013 at 7:24 am #22031

Kumar I am in too. Will be fun a sunset drive. The wife and kid will be on board too for the first time, been talking about this group and they are super exicited.

January 15, 2013 at 7:32 am #22033

Hi Kumar,

I have registered for this site last night and keen to join in this Friday. I did hit “Register” but not a lot happened, so I am also make my intensions noted here. Looking forward to an afternoon out.

January 15, 2013 at 7:33 am #22034
    quote thomasinasu:

Kumar I am in too. Will be fun a sunset drive. The wife and kid will be on board too for the first time, been talking about this group and they are super exicited.

Tom,

How old is your kid…It is not advisable to take kid less than 3 yrs…

January 15, 2013 at 7:35 am #22035
    quote DVG:

Hi Kumar,

I have registered for this site last night and keen to join in this Friday. I did hit “Register” but not a lot happened, so I am also make my intensions noted here. Looking forward to an afternoon out.

David,

I could see you are already in the registered list.

January 15, 2013 at 7:38 am #22036
    quote thomasinasu:

Thomas Don’t take your kid, they get Scary i had my experience and left the convoy in the initial stage Recently in Dec Family and BBQ night and my daughter was 2.3 Year old.

as advised By Humayun better don,t take your kid. :thanks:

January 15, 2013 at 8:19 am #22041
    quote thomasinasu:

You are welcome Thomas :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: Ofcourse it will be good fun in an awesome climate ;;) ;;) ;;)
    Look forward to see you on Friday :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 15, 2013 at 8:25 am #22044
    quote DVG:

Hi Kumar,

David, Welcome to Dubai Offroaders!!!

Once you click “Register for Trip” your userid will be displayed right below the drive post, indicating your registration for the drive. I can see your User ID, meaning you have registered for the drive. Hope its clear to you.

Look forward to see you on Friday :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚ Drive safe and have good fun :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 15, 2013 at 9:23 am #22047

Hi Dubai Offroaders…this is going to be my first trip with you guys, looking forward to meet you all and have some fun in the sand. See ya!!!

January 15, 2013 at 9:36 am #22049
    quote Rein:

Hi Dubai Offroaders…this is going to be my first trip with you guys, looking forward to meet you all and have some fun in the sand. See ya!!!

You are most welcome to Dubai Offroaders !!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: See you on friday, Rein :-BD :-BD :-BD :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 15, 2013 at 9:40 am #22050
    quote GKumar:

quote Matthews:

Hi Kumar,
    Any reson why I am unable to register for the friday afternoon drive on 18th. Please let me know.
    Thanks

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ There should not be any problem for you to register :-ss :-ss :-ss I will take up the issue with webmaster and will get back to you

Issue solved :-BD, I can see your name registered for the drive ๐Ÿ™‚ Look forward to see you on Friday :drive: :drive: :drive:

January 15, 2013 at 11:45 am #22064
    quote khshareef:

quote DVG:

Hi Kumar,

David,

I could see you are already in the registered list.

Thanks, Newbie here too and I’ll remember not to pester you after I hit the register tag.

January 15, 2013 at 1:39 pm #22074
    quote DVG:

Thanks, Newbie here too and I’ll remember not to pester you after I hit the register tag.

No problem David ๐Ÿ™‚ Its your forum, you can shoot here all your questions ๐Ÿ˜€ :-BD

January 16, 2013 at 5:10 am #22097
    quote Roshan Oliver:

quote thomasinasu:

Thomas Don’t take your kid, they get Scary i had my experience and left the convoy in the initial stage Recently in Dec Family and BBQ night and my daughter was 2.3 Year old.
    as advised By Humayun better don,t take your kid. :thanks:

Dear Thomas,
    Just ensure that you’ve good infant car seat and the kid is correctly tied to the car seat all the times…some kids just love it ๐Ÿ™‚ (or it could be just opposite also as stated by roshan ๐Ÿ™ )……my little girl (3 1/2 yeas now)and boy (6 years) started offroading since beginning of last year and both of them enjoy as much we love it :yesss: .

Just try and see…All the best.

January 16, 2013 at 12:15 pm #22117

Hello
    Last time I came ( too long ago unfortunately – Area 58 that became a night drive ) I gave my compressor to somebody ( have no name, but he had a beard and was in interior design ) and since I didn’t come since then, he still has it
    Somebody knows who he is and can I retrieve my compressor ( was fitted in a toolbox )
    Thank you
    Hendrik

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.