NEWBIE/INTER DRIVE FRIDAY 10TH APRIL 2015!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

good going Baher…. if I am not wrong this is your first drive posted in DO (at least since I am in the group), I am definitely in for the drive.

Cheers !!

April 7, 2015 at 4:57 pm #32791
    quote Deva:

good going Baher…. if I am not wrong this is your first drive posted in DO (at least since I am in the group), I am definitely in for the drive.

Cheers !!

Yes Deva it’s first drive for me and am sooo happy to know you will came

April 8, 2015 at 8:16 pm #32794

Hey guys

I would like to add my name in the may be list.

If i joined then it will be for the driving. Sad to miss the BBQ.

Thursday evening will have the final confirmation

Best regards

April 8, 2015 at 9:02 pm #32795

looks like a nice trip 🙂 !!! ready to join :drive:

April 9, 2015 at 7:01 am #32796

This lake seems to be too tempting to miss, shall see you all tomorrow .

April 9, 2015 at 10:18 am #32798

hey……

won’t be able to make it..

take my name out…..

April 9, 2015 at 6:48 pm #32803

Oops! I was about to miss this drive, just saw it!!
    Glad I’ll be joining tomorrow 🙂 see you guys
    *goes to get his off-roading equipment ready :yesss:

Anonymous
    April 9, 2015 at 10:11 pm #32804

Baher… I might not be able to make it for this drive as some work has come up. I’m trying to sort it out and if I’m successful then I’ll see you all at the meeting point

Anonymous
    April 10, 2015 at 6:25 pm #32805

Nice driving with you again, guys.
    Many many thanks to all of you who helped me with my unfortunate pop out shortly after when we started, when the sun was still high, especially to Dennis who did most of the physical work!
    My daughter liked the views and I liked the drive.
    See you soon!!!

April 11, 2015 at 5:43 am #32806

Thx Bayer and Joe for a great day in the dunes

April 11, 2015 at 6:53 am #32808

Thanks a lot to Mr.Baher & Mr.Joe for the wonderful drive.

April 11, 2015 at 9:24 am #32813

Absolutely beautiful drive. Amazing lead by Saif. Some really super lines picked for nice long side sloping and decent drops. Short technical dunes and ditches were also thrown in by him from time to time. Denis was tested on his recovery skills to the brim during the combined stuck / pop-out we had which consumed a considerable amount of time and energy in the blazing sun. everyone drove really well and the convoy was moving at a good pace under the watchful eye of denis and syed bhai. overall we had some nice scenes and some ugly scenes of camel carcass.

the lake was absolutely stunning. baher thanks for organising this drive and joe thanks for leading us out. unfortunately i couldn’t stay back for the bbq but am sure the group which stayed back must have had a great evening a midst such a picturesque backdrop. a beautiful end to a beautiful drive.

April 11, 2015 at 10:10 am #32815
    quote zarir:

Absolutely beautiful drive. Amazing lead by Saif. Some really super lines picked for nice long side sloping and decent drops. Short technical dunes and ditches were also thrown in by him from time to time. Denis was tested on his recovery skills to the brim during the combined stuck / pop-out we had which consumed a considerable amount of time and energy in the blazing sun. everyone drove really well and the convoy was moving at a good pace under the watchful eye of denis and syed bhai. overall we had some nice scenes and some ugly scenes of camel carcass.

the lake was absolutely stunning. baher thanks for organising this drive and joe thanks for leading us out. unfortunately i couldn’t stay back for the bbq but am sure the group which stayed back must have had a great evening a midst such a picturesque backdrop. a beautiful end to a beautiful drive.

Zarir, really appreciate your kind words and feel rather re-assured now that everyone had a good time :yesss: :yesss:

However, you forgot to mention one name “Zarir” to whom im incredibly thankful for keeping the convoy rolling.

I look forward to re-visiting this area again in the near future considering the nature of the terrain that was soft and rather tricky to negotiate at times.

The lake indeed was a refreshing and picturesque end to the drive.

Thanks again and look forward to your great company soon.

April 12, 2015 at 5:36 am #32817

Thanks to Baher & Joe for this nice ride and the BBQ afterwards.. :thanks:

April 12, 2015 at 7:39 am #32818
    quote Jean:

Nice driving with you again, guys.
    Many many thanks to all of you who helped me with my unfortunate pop out shortly after when we started, when the sun was still high, especially to Dennis who did most of the physical work!
    My daughter liked the views and I liked the drive.
    See you soon!!!

You should have sent your daughter into the Car much earlier, she was exhausted. But in the end it was a good drive,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.