Newbie + Intermediate 13/07/2012 Friday evening

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Day and date : Friday, 13th July 2012
    Meeting Time : 4.30 pm
    Meeting Point : Tawi Nazwa Shops http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/tawishops.php
    Drive Start: 5.00 pm
    Drive Finish: 7.00 pm
    Area: Pyramids to Badayer

Carry enough stock of drinking water / re hydration drinks. Please ensure your 4 x 4 vehicle is in perfect condition and with enough fuel (http://goo.gl/maps/z4Ss)

Participants please refer to the List of Equipments that one needs to carry for offroading and ensure the availability of all offroad gears in good condition for the drive. http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1396

Rules of the trip http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8

Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer http://www.dubaioffroadlive.local/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1502

The new convoy system is that all members to register for the drive before Thursday, 4pm. Every member will be assigned their convoy and lead marshal to contact. We will be having a common meeting point and end point. But convoys will take different routes as per the participant level and the lead marshals of respective convoys will decide the appropriate route. In case a member is unable to register before convoy allocation, he/she can report directly at the meeting point in time and the lead marshals will decide the convoy for the member.

Please strictly abide to the convoy rules and save the marshal’s number. You may contact your convoy staff for support and further details.

Marshals are requested to check the equipment of all members of their respective convoy. (All marshals – kindly confirm your participation)

convoy 1

1. sam ( lead )
    2. Jayesh (sweep)
    3. Imthishan ( sweep 3 )
    4. Andy
    5. Chris
    6. Zarir
    7. Ryan
    8. Amer
    9. Abdullah ( sweep 4 )
    10.Mahaan ( sweep 2 )

convoy 2
    1. Ali
    2. tushar
    3. Kumar
    4. satwinder
    5. gerry ( lead )
    6. humayun ( lead )
    7. ganesh ( lead )

in the 2nd convoy there will be 3 leads each lead will lead one marshal . this is a training drive for the senior members .

July 9, 2012 at 10:06 am #17630

My participation is tentative as of now…

July 9, 2012 at 3:06 pm #17631

i m in tentatively..

July 10, 2012 at 4:58 am #17632

Hi Guys,

Just registered for the trip – i’m a new member, i have a fair amount of off road experience (not much on sand though, so hoping to pick up a few tips from those with more experience!).

Look forward to meeting you all on friday.

Regards

Andy

July 10, 2012 at 5:25 am #17633
    quote Andy19:

Hi Guys,

Just registered for the trip – i’m a new member, i have a fair amount of off road experience (not much on sand though, so hoping to pick up a few tips from those with more experience!).

Look forward to meeting you all on friday.

Regards

Andy

Welcome to Dubai Offroaders Andy!!!
    Please take some time to go through List of Equipments, Trip Rules and Disclaimer which iam sure will be informative and useful.
    Look forward to meet you on Friday. ๐Ÿ™‚ :drive:

July 10, 2012 at 7:11 am #17634

Participants:-
    1. Amer El-Kalache, 0529218772, Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Marshals:-

July 10, 2012 at 7:25 am #17635
    quote amer.elkalache:

Participants:-
    1. Amer El-Kalache, 0529218772, Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Dear Amer,
    Welcome to Dubai Offroaders!!!
    Please register for the drive by clicking the orange tab “Register for drive” which you can find at the end of first post.
    See you on Friday ๐Ÿ™‚ :drive:

July 10, 2012 at 7:35 am #17637

Will do Kumar – Thank you.

July 11, 2012 at 3:29 pm #17639

Welcome to the club Andy. Am sure u’ll enjoy the sand.

C ya friday.

July 12, 2012 at 12:14 pm #17646

Convoy allotment is done! Refer to the very first drive post for convoy details.
    Please make a note of your lead marshal. In case of any changes or for further details, contact the lead marshal.
    Very interesting assignment for the senior members!!! ;;) Guys, make the best out of it :-BD :-BD :-BD
    Look forward to see you all tomorrow.

July 12, 2012 at 12:48 pm #17647

Oh! I will be missing this drive, hopefully will join the next week drive:
    wishing all dune riders safe driving :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:
    hopefully will be seeing new promotions as the second convoy is being moniterd by 4 marshals
    drive safe & have fun!!!

July 12, 2012 at 1:47 pm #17649

I don’t c my name in any trip,
    Or abdulla as sweeper is me?
    Thxxxx

July 12, 2012 at 2:42 pm #17650
    quote Dune Rider:

I don’t c my name in any trip,
    Or abdulla as sweeper is me?
    Thxxxx

Correct. You will be supporting the convoy in sweep.

July 12, 2012 at 3:35 pm #17651

Thx, more than happy to do .

July 13, 2012 at 7:56 pm #17654

Hi Guys,

Thanks for having me on the drive out today – lots of fun and good company too, my learning curve has begun. Very well organised and professionally led throughout, i’ll be there next time for sure.

Once again many thanks.

Andy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.