No more logos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Dear Freinds, Bros, Pals, Whatever, i recommend u to take of all logos on ur car, i was stoped and fined 500DHs for the logos on my car, so now i need to make a fund raise in the club to pay the penelty. 🙂 Enjoy

August 6, 2008 at 3:53 pm #6857

ur bad luck man….

may b b’coz ur keepn soo many logos behind ur car….

last week.. one senior police officer was readn my logo.. he was vry close to my car… i tot he willl stp me.. but .. no… … :dance:

August 6, 2008 at 3:55 pm #6858
    quote Desert Dragon:

ur bad luck man….

may b b’coz ur keepn soo many logos behind ur car….

last week.. one senior police officer was readn my logo.. he was vry close to my car… i tot he willl stp me.. but .. no… … :dance:

took all off only the cursed MEO Logo

August 6, 2008 at 7:22 pm #6860

good luck coming on trips.

August 6, 2008 at 9:06 pm #6861

EDITED!!!!!(WC) i dnt belong to any club anywhere at any time i join my frnds and thats it if they dont like me to come it’s ok.

August 6, 2008 at 9:12 pm #6862

Chill dude, rules are rules..

August 6, 2008 at 9:14 pm #6863

who puts the rules!! i didnt know we have a rule book?? will whoever put that rule must pay my penalty

August 6, 2008 at 9:19 pm #6864

a marshal and a senior member implemented this rule.

no one forced u into putting the whole banner on ur car.

August 6, 2008 at 9:21 pm #6865

didnt know about that!! must be btwn the MANAGEMENT Team, im just a newbie u know, anyway good luck to the club with the rules

August 6, 2008 at 9:29 pm #6866

chill zudhish.. im sure MANAGEMENT will make wasta for u.. after all u r one of the 1st members of the club..

500 dhs? dude its just a drop of the 8000dhs fines that u have! go sleep its past ur bedtime.

August 6, 2008 at 9:31 pm #6867

dude 500 is nothing to me and u know that i spend this for shisha!! but this bull about no logo no join ticked me off. if the club have rules i though that we all set and discuss.

August 7, 2008 at 5:10 am #6874

a. The rule is still under discussion…
    Ziad may not know this, Mohammad is aware of this, please refer to my last post on the above said topic, posted on 5th August @1333Hrs., since a number of senior members were not in agreement with the sticker being mandatory.
    b. I am not sure why would they impose a fine for a sticker, does the paper specify that?
    Was this in Dubai or elsewhere.
    we could always make enquiries to find out the exact stance of the law on this issue.
    c. Even if one is pissed for whatever reason, I would still refrain from making negative comments on the forum, does not create a coherent impression on the group.

I will myself not remove the much larger sticker on the back of my Jeep, but perhaps, I will try to bring it to the notice of some Policeman and seek his advice on the issue.

August 7, 2008 at 5:18 am #6876

it’s ok, thanx to all, was a plesure meeting u all. keep it safe

August 7, 2008 at 5:19 am #6877
    quote zdoleh:

if it’s the logo that makes me able to join then the hell with the club!! i dnt belong to any club anywhere at any time i join my frnds and thats it if they dont like me to come it’s ok.

Relax Ziad. We are here for the frinds that we have but don’t make such negative comments on the forum.

August 7, 2008 at 5:20 am #6878
    quote WiLdCaT:

quote zdoleh:

if it’s the logo that makes me able to join then the hell with the club!! i dnt belong to any club anywhere at any time i join my frnds and thats it if they dont like me to come it’s ok.

Relax Ziad. We are here for the frinds that we have but don’t make such negative comments on the forum.

Ahmad pls dlt this post, last post from me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.