Number of drive

• Author

Any one can advise how can i see number of drive registered under my used login. I can see number of post, but not able to find number of drive. I believe this info has been captured and must be hiding some where. Appreciate your help.

Cheers !!
    Deva

March 27, 2015 at 6:13 pm #32551

This is something each individual user needs to update for himself in the user profile settings.

March 28, 2015 at 9:38 am #32576
    quote zarir:

This is something each individual user needs to update for himself in the user profile settings.

Completely agree, it will be helpful if user can see the number of drive he/she has registered to come out most appropriate number of drive. Idea came in mind coz I can see number of post has been captured.

:thanks:

March 28, 2015 at 10:43 am #32578
    quote Deva:

quote zarir:

Completely agree, it will be helpful if user can see the number of drive he/she has registered to come out most appropriate number of drive. Idea came in mind coz I can see number of post has been captured.

:thanks:

The profile already shows number of posts as well as drives.

March 28, 2015 at 10:59 am #32580

Number of drives has to be manually update by each user… The system doesn’t know how many rides each one of us does. Number of posts are automatically updated as the system can count posts.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.