Off Road Flags

• Author

Hello everyone,

I’m just wondering where people go to get their flag mounts fabricated? I’ve seen a variety of different mounts on different cars.
    I currently have a dragon mart job and I’m tired of having to constantly re straighten it due to it bending in the wind, so looking to upgrade to something more effective and would like to have some different ideas before just splurging on a AOR flag and mount.
    Thanks in advance for the advice

February 19, 2017 at 6:02 am #38227

buddy you can buy the flag from ACE or Ramy 4×4 both you can google regarding the flag mount you can go to shibu any of our group members have his number and that’s his workshop location https://goo.gl/maps/8KT6tJkQshJ2

February 19, 2017 at 6:12 am #38230

Super thank you, if anyone can share his number that would be great

February 19, 2017 at 6:22 am #38232

ask on the chat

February 19, 2017 at 7:27 am #38233

Hey. You can also go to icon, ramy or offroad zone. The flag mount is about 100aed which mounts on the tire carrier. Flag you can buy from ace. That’s what I did and it works perfectly fine. You don’t need a garage to install it, all you need is a socket ranch ๐Ÿ™‚

May 25, 2017 at 6:11 am #39231

At first, I thought of the jolly roger pirate flags. I’ve seen AOR flags online and some of it has LED lights.

May 25, 2017 at 7:14 am #39232
    quote Eloy_Rod post_id=43398 time=1487477123 user_id=25181:

Hello everyone,

I’m just wondering where people go to get their flag mounts fabricated? I’ve seen a variety of different mounts on different cars.
    I currently have a dragon mart job and I’m tired of having to constantly re straighten it due to it bending in the wind, so looking to upgrade to something more effective and would like to have some different ideas before just splurging on a AOR flag and mount.
    Thanks in advance for the advice

Eloy, Marshal Matthew has a few offroad flags with Dubai Offroader’s Logo.

You may contact him directly.

May 25, 2017 at 5:24 pm #39240

Eloy definitely get your flag pole from Shibu. He does this really cool thing of splicing it so when you take it down if comes apart in 2 half pieces. Then it is much easier storing it in your car and you dont have to worry about a full length flag pole that is bent and under pressure breaking loose and decapitating you while you drive. I think he charges about 250 for the pole, splicing, and fixing. Then you can fly your new DO flag high without losing it….again ๐Ÿ˜‰

May 26, 2017 at 3:03 am #39242
    quote matthewficco post_id=44539 time=1495733094 user_id=24548:

Eloy definitely get your flag pole from Shibu. He does this really cool thing of splicing it so when you take it down if comes apart in 2 half pieces. Then it is much easier storing it in your car and you dont have to worry about a full length flag pole that is bent and under pressure breaking loose and decapitating you while you drive. I think he charges about 250 for the pole, splicing, and fixing. Then you can fly your new DO flag high without losing it….again ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahaha super thanks I didn’t know that about Shibu. My original post is a old one, but I’ll look at investing in one from him! Do you have his contact details or which workshop is he out of?

May 26, 2017 at 4:31 am #39243

+971 (55) 884-3438

That is his mobile. He is on fb…just search for Titan Performance UAE…that is his shop. Located in Ras Al Khor.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.