Our New Majors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Congratulations to the new 3 star members.

September 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm #19223

Congrats guys ! well done … looking forward to more drives with you …

September 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm #19224

Congratulation to all New Majors…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Humayun, Rob, Amjed & Jayesh… Keep up the good work and learning…. Aim for the next one… :-BD :-BD :-BD
    When and where you people are planning to arrange a party…???? :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :-w :-w :-w

September 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm #19226

Congrats guys! :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Well deserved promotion.

September 29, 2012 at 3:08 pm #19227
    quote Desert King:

Congratulation to all New Majors…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Humayun, Rob, Amjed & Jayesh… Keep up the good work and learning…. Aim for the next one… :-BD :-BD :-BD
    When and where you people are planning to arrange a party…???? :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :-w :-w :-w

Thank you Sir, its all the efforts of our great marshals to train us and come upto their expectations, hope will do the best to DO family, we all new majors will surly host a party very soon but im tied up with work commitments till 10th October.
    I once again thank DO and all our marshal for untiring efforts behind us to make us upto this level.

September 29, 2012 at 3:09 pm #19228
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

Congratulations to the new 3 star members.

Thank you Ahmed bhai!

September 29, 2012 at 3:19 pm #19229

Congratulations guys. Your dedication and good driving indeed deserve the rating -well done! Looking forward to driving with you.

September 29, 2012 at 3:59 pm #19237

CONGRATS GUYS KEEP IT UP :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

September 29, 2012 at 4:00 pm #19238

Wow! I thought I failed! Leading is a complete different business, especially in a not known terrain. When it was our turn to lead….just a minute later….(look at the picture ๐Ÿ˜€ ) we felt we were trapped! Right, left,….no way to go! My better half (copilot) said…..hmmmmmm this is a very difficult test…they brought us to complete different dunes! After the “rescue” we started to have fun. It was lots of fun looking for the right way to go, considering we had a bunch of newbees behind following us :drive: Great drive, great day, great place, great experience, Dry, wet, wetter, dryer, night, rescues, more rescues…….
    ๐Ÿ™‚

September 29, 2012 at 4:34 pm #19240

congrats to all new majors …..

September 29, 2012 at 5:16 pm #19243
    quote Robinson:

Wow! I thought I failed! Leading is a complete different business, especially in a not known terrain. When it was our turn to lead….just a minute later….(look at the picture ๐Ÿ˜€ ) we felt we were trapped! Right, left,….no way to go! My better half (copilot) said…..hmmmmmm this is a very difficult test…they brought us to complete different dunes! After the “rescue” we started to have fun. It was lots of fun looking for the right way to go, considering we had a bunch of newbees behind following us :drive: Great drive, great day, great place, great experience, Dry, wet, wetter, dryer, night, rescues, more rescues…….
    ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ™‚ congrats man once again … the drive was just the last bit … Marshals do follow the future prospects in many drives before … Time to invest in a new GPS ๐Ÿ˜‰

September 29, 2012 at 5:21 pm #19244

Congrates to humayun , rob , amjed & jayesh :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:

September 29, 2012 at 6:17 pm #19245

Congratulations Majors – Rob, Jayesh, Amjed, Humayun :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Very well deserved :-BD, may be more than that its a hard earned recognition, which makes its more sweeter ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome to the advanced group :ymhug:

This is just a beginning, a very long way ahead!!! Keep up the good work, now it is expected more from you by the club and members :-BD
    Keep learning, drive safe :drive:

September 29, 2012 at 6:20 pm #19246

Thanks Tiger, will keep upto the expectations!

September 29, 2012 at 6:22 pm #19247

On a personal note – I just recalled something.
    Rob, I owe you a challenge in return to your’s, when I became Major ๐Ÿ˜‰ Can I??? ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.