out!

• Author

thank you

April 8, 2013 at 7:13 pm #25481

Vow!!! Hats off to your very kind gesture, David ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

April 8, 2013 at 7:18 pm #25482
    quote GKumar:

I am only spreading the love Kumar, but I cannot guarantee offers like this for every pat on the back I get ๐Ÿ˜€

April 8, 2013 at 7:25 pm #25483
    quote DVG:

quote GKumar:

I am only spreading the love Kumar, but I cannot guarantee offers like this for every pat on the back I get ๐Ÿ˜€

:)) :)) :)) Unless you are particular to make such amazing offers for every pat on the back, you receive ๐Ÿ˜€

April 9, 2013 at 12:00 am #25494

:yesss: :yesss: I will get the quote from Dubai Showroom and revert back to you.

Attachments:

April 9, 2013 at 3:37 am #25497

a big “Thanks”… :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

April 9, 2013 at 4:58 am #25501

That’s really nice!!!
    You might actually convert a die hard Toyota Customer ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
    Thanks for the offer.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

April 9, 2013 at 9:03 am #25538
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

That’s really nice!!!
    You might actually convert a die hard Toyota Customer ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
    Thanks for the offer.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

You are most welcome Ahmad. The opportunity is there to take advantage of and make some savings, if the Brand suits your needs. :drive:

April 29, 2013 at 8:35 am #26263

I need 2, Just PM’d the details

May 12, 2013 at 8:25 am #26560

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I was able to use David’s offer, and am now the proud owner of a 2013 model Nissan Patrol Safari!

The process was quite simple, and very fast. I was able to get quite a good price on the car, the Showroom even asked me not to mention the prices to any outside parties, as they are not able to offer these prices to anyone else. Registering the car was also a simple process, as the showroom also arranges for a recovery truck to drop the vehicle anywhere in Dubai in order to register with RTA.

Definitely recommended for anyone who’s looking to pick up a Nissan.

Thanks again, David!

May 12, 2013 at 10:42 am #26562
    quote rak667:

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I was able to use David’s offer, and am now the proud owner of a 2013 model Nissan Patrol Safari!

The process was quite simple, and very fast. I was able to get quite a good price on the car, the Showroom even asked me not to mention the prices to any outside parties, as they are not able to offer these prices to anyone else. Registering the car was also a simple process, as the showroom also arranges for a recovery truck to drop the vehicle anywhere in Dubai in order to register with RTA.

Definitely recommended for anyone who’s looking to pick up a Nissan.

Thanks again, David!

๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulation Rakesh, it’s the future Marshal’s car ๐Ÿ˜€ Enjoy getting to grips with your new ride, with 4800 under the bonnet you’ve power enough to spare. I guess now you’ll working extra nights to fit that winch and all the other toys ๐Ÿ˜€

happy for you brother ๐Ÿ™‚

May 12, 2013 at 10:48 am #26564

Thanks Brian!

May 12, 2013 at 8:53 pm #26572

Yes!!! The rates cannot beat by anyone else, My purchase was quite quick, due to a shipment delay (expected) i had gone to Dubai. But the offer didn’t beat by anyone else (I h’ve checked with all the other 6 emirates….)… :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.