Part 1 – Full Day Marathon Drive on Friday, 08/03/2013

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    quote jasonrego:

hey Guys

I have been waiting for a long time to confirm. Was busy at work and thought I would be working on the weekend.
    every thing looks good now and I will be attending tomorrow’s drive. Its been a long time I was out with you’ll DO

You are most welcome Jason :ymhug: ….See you tomorrow… ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

March 7, 2013 at 10:52 am #24337

Friday Marathon Drive Part 1 & Part 2 FUN WITH MORE THAN 70+ vehicles to float at the dunes of AlFaqa.

Thank you all for being part of DO, look forward to see you all at the drive and have lots of FUN

March 7, 2013 at 11:07 am #24340

Lights …………… Camera …………… Action !!!!!!!!!!!

The convoy lists have been posted on the first page of the post…. Kindly take a note of your convoy and the Lead Marshal…

At the deflation point, everyone is requested to be grouped in their own convoy accordingly.

See you all tomorrow ON TIME :!! for an absolute thrilling drive ….

Cheers

New Registrations are still open….. we will adjust the additions accordingly.. ๐Ÿ™‚

March 7, 2013 at 11:12 am #24341

Marhalls, I vote for the place infront of Musbah to have a video study of dune driving… ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ & to keep the KABAB’s secured from the Ghosts :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: ๐Ÿ˜€

March 7, 2013 at 11:14 am #24343
    quote DAVID:

Marhalls, I vote for the place infront of Musbah to have a video study of dune driving… ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ & to keep the KABAB’s secured from the Ghosts :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: ๐Ÿ˜€

David, the list is not in serial…. the convoy positions will be decided on the deflation point. ๐Ÿ™‚

March 7, 2013 at 11:17 am #24344

๐Ÿ˜€

March 7, 2013 at 11:45 am #24349

My schedule opened back up. If there is room for one more I can go for the morning drive also:-) My meeting was moved to today…

Carl

March 7, 2013 at 11:46 am #24350
    quote plowboy:

My schedule opened back up. If there is room for one more I can go for the morning drive also:-) My meeting was moved to today…

Carl

You are welcome Carl…see you tomorrow morning ๐Ÿ™‚

March 7, 2013 at 11:50 am #24351
    quote plowboy:

Carl

Hey fella that’s got the priorities in shape …welcome :drive:

March 7, 2013 at 11:56 am #24353

All set… convoys are allotted :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚ Please contact your respective convoy lead marshal in case of any changes.
    Indeed we all DOs can be proud to be part of this huge convoy – the biggest ever convoy in the recent past :-BD :-BD :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Thank you all for your trust and for joining us, making this event a grand success ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
    Lets drive safe and have good fun for another memorable day of offroading ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ :drive: :drive: :drive:

March 7, 2013 at 6:22 pm #24371

truly sorry but i have to cancel ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . i hope to join soon.

March 7, 2013 at 7:33 pm #24373
    quote Matador:

truly sorry but i have to cancel ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . i hope to join soon.

No issues Hesham…. take care

March 9, 2013 at 10:53 am #24396

Ashok, a big :thanks: for your outstanding lead and an equal big :thanks: to Robinson, Brian and Firoz for keeping the herd together ๐Ÿ˜€

Looking forward to next ride :-w

March 9, 2013 at 11:39 am #24399

Marathon drive Part#1
    Ashokโ€™s convoy: Approx. 48kms and 4 hours of high charged driving fun from Lasaili to Al Faqaa
    A big thanks to all the Marshals, Task force members and all the senior members for organisation an excellent drive for us all. :thanks:
    All of us met in the morning at the meeting point, exchanged greetings and then headed off to the deflation point at Lasaili. We hit the dunes at 8:40 hrs from drove thru the excellent choice of track that passed through tricky bowls, crests, side cresting, side slopes and exited at Al Faqaa where we all proceeded to the ADNOC petrol station.
    I lost the count of each dunes, bowls, slopes…we traversed. Once again it has been a pleasure of driving with Ashok, especially when trying to keep up the pace he sets so that I could watch & learn from him the navigation skills he displays.
    A big thanks to Robinson, Brian and Firoz for keeping us all together. :ymapplause:

March 9, 2013 at 1:21 pm #24402

Dada’s Convoy
    Trip Map & Photos : Everytrail Map

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.