Radio & Flag

• Author

Hi All,
    I am New to this group and would like to get few tips from the experienced:
    1.Where can i get a Radio and what brand
    2. My Flag is torn and would like to get a new one, not representing any country, just a regular one.
    :drive:

March 5, 2014 at 5:15 am #29258

welcome to the group. both these points have been discussed extensively earlier on the site. there is a very efficient search functionality at the top right corner on every page. if you type in the key words there you would get the full details with various options for both your points.

March 5, 2014 at 7:53 am #29259
    quote zarir:

@SanthoshMathews welcome to the group. both these points have been discussed extensively earlier on the site. there is a very efficient search functionality at the top right corner on every page. if you type in the key words there you would get the full details with various options for both your points.

Correct.

March 7, 2014 at 5:53 pm #29271
    quote zarir:

@SanthoshMathews welcome to the group. both these points have been discussed extensively earlier on the site. there is a very efficient search functionality at the top right corner on every page. if you type in the key words there you would get the full details with various options for both your points.

absolutely right. :thanks:

November 9, 2015 at 5:24 pm #34157

Hello, I am searching for a flag for my Pajero. Does anybody know where to buy and the best position at the car? I prefer the roof railing but I don’t know how to fix.

November 10, 2015 at 6:07 am #34158
    quote maik883:

Hello, I am searching for a flag for my Pajero. Does anybody know where to buy and the best position at the car? I prefer the roof railing but I don’t know how to fix.

I have the same problem, bought a flagpole, but can’t choose between two ideas how to fix it
    First – on spare tyre holder (that it can be bend it when no need to use)
    Second – on railing, can drill it and adjust some holder, but i think it will shake rallings too much and wreck it

November 10, 2015 at 9:42 am #34159

Hi..guys you can check on Pajero. On this Friday. I have two types of flag, easy to fix.
    I can whatsapp u pictures in d evening..

Thanks

November 10, 2015 at 11:56 am #34160

The higher you fix it, the better.
    I fixed mine by drilling the railing which is wobbling by 5mm here and there. It will not brake for sure, flag doesnt have that much weight even in the strongest wind enough to brake the railing which was designed to hold much more weight.

November 10, 2015 at 5:24 pm #34161
    quote Anwar:

Hi..guys you can check on Pajero. On this Friday. I have two types of flag, easy to fix.
    I can whatsapp u pictures in d evening..

Thanks

Hi, unfortunately I can’t join the next but maybe you can send me a picture? Ehere did you buy yhe flag? Many thanks for your support

November 10, 2015 at 7:02 pm #34162

hi Maik,
    below is the type of flag base im using on my paj…

heres another non flexible type

its a spring type that adds extra flexibility to the pole itself, reducing probability of breakage. it is permanantly fixed to my roofrack and has a quick detach insert where the flag pole could be easily fitted on demand. had to drill a hole in the roofrack though to get it firmly fixed.

however there are additional clamp type mounting (see below image) that could clamp on to the factory roof-rail without any drilling. this clamp could now act as the base to which you could bolt the above mentioned spring type base or any other non flexible type available.

i got my flag and spring base from icon auto, and if im not mistaken, they had the other clamp type mounting as well (might also be available at other 4×4 shops and garages)

ive seen some pretty nice clamp type mounting in dragon mall (see below image 2), they are mainly used for LED lights but im sure could serve the same purpose here!

hope this was of some help 🙂
    cheers

November 11, 2015 at 9:12 am #34165

Appreciate @joe.zeinoun for your detail reply and sharing your work/research with others who need it. Though I am not a Pajero user but can’t stop myself to drop this note.

Feeling great :ymapplause:

:thanks:

November 11, 2015 at 11:05 am #34167
    quote joe.zeinoun:

hi Maik,
    below is the type of flag base im using on my paj…

hope this was of some help 🙂
    cheers

Thanks for your help
    Your last two images are exactly what I’m looking for, but can’t find it! I;d been in dragon mart and couldn’t find any good one (dragon mart is huge place and hard to find anything y need there) Thats why ill go to SPEDEX or ACE hardware shops today and try to find any useful things.
    Spedex is my best))

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.