Rahal Desert Challenge 2020 – Team Positions Open

• Author

Dear All,

The Rahal Desert Challenge 2020 is coming up. I have been in touch with the event organizers and they recently informed me that there is three (3) team positions available for registration. Each team consist of 4 vehicles.

Link: https://outdooruae.com/outdoor-activity/the-rahal-desert-challenge-is-premiering-between-3rd-and-5th-december-2020/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RahalDesertChallenge/

If anyone is interested to check it out.

This drive is located in Abu Dhabi and within the LIWA region. I’ve never been to this area and heard it is very demanding terrain. Very interested to join and looking for team members. More focused on the whole experience of the trip rather then trying to win the competition. Date is fast approaching and would need to reply to the organizers shortly (hoping there is still availability).

Finally, not sure about the whole Abu Dhabi – Convid 19 thing. Assuming tests would be required prior to the trip for clearance at the boarders between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Cheers

Simon

November 4, 2020 at 8:18 pm #44385

This should be a nice event,
    The only catch is that it is clashing with the long National Day Holidays when DO too will be hosting a 2 day drive with Camping in Liwa for its members.

November 5, 2020 at 6:16 am #44388
    quote Ahmad Pervez” post_id=50734 time=1604521117 user_id=24463:

This should be a nice event,
    The only catch is that it is clashing with the long National Day Holidays when DO too will be hosting a 2 day drive with Camping in Liwa for its members.

Great to hear!!! Any further details / announcement to be shared on this. Wasn’t aware – hence the post above. Very interested to check out that region of 4WD.

Anonymous
    November 5, 2020 at 7:58 am #44389

Both events sound great. Although would probably prefer the DO one!! Keep us posted @Ahmad Pervez
    Thanks
    Hussam Ahmad

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.