RE-DISCOVER D SAND MOUNTAIN (Trip Postponed 2 Jabal Akhdar)

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

Last 2 photos remind me of America…Courtesy Simon & Garfunkel!!!

So I looked at the scenery, she read her magazine
    And the moon rose over an open field

Incidently…as Imraan quoted yesterday…
    Tonight is a full moon night & the moon is going to be closest to the earth in the last 190 years!!!

So…Anybody for a night drive???

Ahmed bhai , from what time till what time are you planning for the drive ?

March 20, 2011 at 10:35 am #13890

Excellent trip, great contribution by all members, challenging day drive and thrilling night drive back to the civilization from country of nowhere ๐Ÿ˜€
    :thanks:

March 20, 2011 at 11:39 am #13891

Looks awesome guys. Regretting not being able to make it as a passenger even more now. When’s the next one ? ? ?

March 20, 2011 at 5:12 pm #13892

to Anil Bhai for organising such a drive…
    to Ahmed Bhai for excellent leading….
    to all the participant for good team work….
    special thanks to Sridhar for coffee and Satwinder for the tea…
    Overall enjoyed the drive. :drive:

March 22, 2011 at 8:13 pm #13894

During this trip I had a chance to observe in detail driving skills of one our drivers, who was in close distance driving with me. Sometimes behind me and most of the time, just in front of me. His driving skills were exactly right, choosing always the most optimal bow, when driving the side of the dune or going straight. This ensured his proper, confident and no stuck approach all day long.
    I’m watching his driving skills since the first time, I joined your club, and I can see his excellent improvement over this short time period.

Well done, good job, Desert King aka Mohamed Thanseer. :-BD

March 23, 2011 at 6:44 am #13895
    quote caprihorse:

During this trip I had a chance to observe in detail driving skills of one our drivers, who was in close distance driving with me. Sometimes behind me and most of the time, just in front of me. His driving skills were exactly right, choosing always the most optimal bow, when driving the side of the dune or going straight. This ensured his proper, confident and no stuck approach all day long.
    I’m watching his driving skills since the first time, I joined your club, and I can see his excellent improvement over this short time period.

OH MY GOD!!! Some one is watching me….lol

Thank you caprihorse for your recognition. I will try my level best to improve more & more. Thanks a lot.

March 24, 2011 at 4:37 am #13896
    quote caprihorse:

That’s the spirit…strive & improve!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

March 24, 2011 at 9:03 am #13897
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote caprihorse:

That’s the spirit…strive & improve!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you Ahmed Bhai…

All the credits goes to Ahmed Bhai, Jessil, Anil Bhai, Ali, Imran and Sylvestor from whom I am learning and observing the way of driving.

Thank you all, for your support and looking forward in future also.
    :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

March 27, 2011 at 4:25 am #13898

Just a matter of curiosity… Does anybody has a picture from this trip, as 3 Nissans were pulling cousin Toyota out from the bowl?

March 27, 2011 at 6:42 am #13899
    quote caprihorse:

Just a matter of curiosity… Does anybody has a picture from this trip, as 3 Nissans were pulling cousin Toyota out from the bowl?

That’s because the rest of the Toyota’s were on the top of the Sand Mountain!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    This Toyota too stayed behind in a bowl only because of a faulty American Tyre!!!
    One can see Imraan & I standing on top of the sand mountain trying to figure out why we do’nt see any Nissans at the top while another L/C Pickup rides the ridge at the top!!!
    =)) =)) =))

An afterthought…why would one need three Nissans, with all that power, to pull out one Toyota???
    ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

March 27, 2011 at 8:11 am #13900
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote caprihorse:

That’s because the rest of the Toyota’s were on the top of the Sand Mountain!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    This Toyota too stayed behind in a bowl only because of a faulty American Tyre!!!
    One can see Imraan & I standing on top of the sand mountain trying to figure out why we do’nt see any Nissans at the top while another L/C Pickup rides the ridge at the top!!!
    =)) =)) =))

An afterthought…why would one need three Nissans, with all that power, to pull out one Toyota???
    ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Here you are Silvester…….R U ๐Ÿ™‚ Now????

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

March 27, 2011 at 9:57 am #13901

Thank you Anil, this has nothing to do with Nissan or Toyota. They are always cousins, coming from same country and where “Peepers” are competing us :D. They see us as a competition, we don’t. ๐Ÿ™‚

This all is about Viking Kinetic Rope demonstration and usage of accumulated energy, without hurting gearbox, clutch and the whole train.

May I have your permission to use this pic in my blog on this website and partnering website and FB as well?

March 28, 2011 at 8:18 am #13903
    quote caprihorse:

Thank you Anil, this has nothing to do with Nissan or Toyota. They are always cousins, coming from same country and where “Peepers” are competing us :D. They see us as a competition, we don’t. ๐Ÿ™‚

This all is about Viking Kinetic Rope demonstration and usage of accumulated energy, without hurting gearbox, clutch and the whole train.

May I have your permission to use this pic in my blog on this website and partnering website and FB as well?

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
    Ok you can use the picture anywhere you like in return send me a Viking Kinetic Rope.

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.