Reliable Mechanical Workshop wanted

• Author

Hi Gents,

There are a thound workshops around in Dubai, and I guess the range of experience will reach from terrible ๐Ÿ™ to terrific :yahoo: . It is very unlickely to find the right place for any repairs straight away. Especially as diffrent workshops may be better on the one or the other make.

I’m currently looking for a Workshop for the Honda CRV servicing and eventually some wireing.
    My Pathfinder will visit the Nissan workshop for service ones more (60 000 = end of warrenty) and thereafter I would prefer to choose my own trusted mechanical workshop as well.

Any hints would be highly appreciated :thanks: .

cheers Alex

October 7, 2008 at 7:08 pm #7623

Hi alex

y dont u try MAX garage in al quoz they are bit on the expensive side, but very reliable, i did the engine overhaul of my nissan patrol there, the service level is also quite good, no complaints till now

Navin

October 7, 2008 at 8:58 pm #7625

Sorry About that Alex…
    some setting problem with my phone, replied to your SMS…but it did not go thru…
    try & call Nadeem of AMA auto on 050 6504739, he has a workshop in Aweer as well as under my building on Sheikh Zayed Road.

October 11, 2008 at 11:52 am #7673

Hi Alex,

if you want a garage that deals and knows Honda cars well … then it is none other than Lap57 Garage in Al Nadha. You can give Rizvi a call on 050-7265730, he is the ex-workshop manager at Trading Ent. and knows Honda’s inside out.

both my race cars are maintained through them after he left the agency. He is not as expensive as the agents, but the same quality.

October 11, 2008 at 7:32 pm #7680
    quote Albertho555:

Hi Alex,

if you want a garage that deals and knows Honda cars well … then it is none other than Lap57 Garage in Al Nadha. You can give Rizvi a call on 050-7265730, he is the ex-workshop manager at Trading Ent. and knows Honda’s inside out.

both my race cars are maintained through them after he left the agency. He is not as expensive as the agents, but the same quality.

no wonder y ur always left behind the race track…. ๐Ÿ™‚

October 21, 2008 at 11:08 am #7930

๐Ÿ˜› Jessil…
    im last to leave coz im too cheapo to drive home in slicks ๐Ÿ˜€

October 23, 2008 at 2:05 pm #7986
    quote Albertho555:

๐Ÿ˜› Jessil…
    im last to leave coz im too cheapo to drive home in slicks ๐Ÿ˜€

Rupesh, you shud have hooked up with Rizvi way back man…. I noticed you are spending more time with him than ur family ?? Wassup?? ;;)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.