Robinson Leiva is a Marshal!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    quote DVG:

Nice one Rob,

Funny thing is, I always thought your were a Marshal………

Yeah David, but you were not too wrong. Before putting back the star system the “new” Rangers were rescue Marshals, so I was a Marshal by then….so we had the rescue team (sweep and rescue Marshals) and the Lead Marshals, now only Rangers and Marshals to make it clear….but anyways, we consider our Rangers as Marshals als ๐Ÿ˜€ o

April 30, 2013 at 6:37 am #26299

Hey Robinson,

Ahmad missed a ton of other stuff in his announcement, Modesty, 100% positively, huge knowledge base of off-road driving, concern for the well being of humanity and our collective environment and most of all a really good guy ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats on this official recognition of something we all understood you were
    :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

April 30, 2013 at 8:50 am #26311

Congrats Mr. Robinson…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Myself and Mr. Zarir have already experienced your lead in GPS challenge, and we finished at 5th position which was not possible with new face like me in the convoy, bcoz it was my 4th or 5th drive.

But your lead and your support was outstanding. the way you explore the routes was really a trilling experience.

Looking forward to join your lead soon…. let me get free from my personal commitments.

Once again my deep :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

shabeer saidu mohammed

April 30, 2013 at 8:56 am #26313

Thanks a lot for your words Shabeer and Brian. ๐Ÿ™‚

May 1, 2013 at 10:21 am #26361

Heartiest congrats Rob. Absolutely well deserved. As Shabeer said, we have already driven under your lead and greatly enjoyed it. Looking forward for more such drives under you.

Cheers buddy.

May 1, 2013 at 10:48 am #26364

Thanks Zarir

May 1, 2013 at 11:40 am #26369

Hey Robinson. Though I haven’t met you yet, I’ve always known you as the winchman. Congrats on the promotion and I too thought that you were already a marshal.

May 1, 2013 at 3:28 pm #26382

:thanks: Saj. Come Friday for my first lead as Marshal. ๐Ÿ™‚

May 2, 2013 at 6:07 am #26402

Hi Robinson. I have committed to another drive on Friday but will soon participate in one of your drives. Right now I am just trying to get over the fact that Barca lost 7-0 over two legs in the CL semis!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.