Saturday 31st morning drive 1 star and above

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

WOW! WHAT A DRIVE!!!!!! :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :thanks: Khalil to lead the gorup. It was just awesome!!!! I wil call this THE DRIVE till we get a better :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: one!! ๐Ÿ˜€

March 31, 2012 at 11:52 am #16481

Guys,

Glad you enjoyed the drive.
    The area has been introduced to us by the founder of the club, Mr Ahmed. He has many others in his book ๐Ÿ™‚ I have just shared the excitment of one of them ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers
    Khalil

March 31, 2012 at 12:12 pm #16482

:thanks: Ahmed Sir….let us know what more areas have u got in ur treasure….wl defenitely love to experience them… :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

March 31, 2012 at 2:02 pm #16485

From the words of all participants I could visualize this awesome drive. But sad for not being able to join you all today ๐Ÿ™
    Happy for all you guys for the great drive and good work. :drive: :drive: :drive: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :-BD

Special Thanks to Khalil for volunteering himself to lead this convoy with no other marshals for support, when we started this discussion of making a Saturday morning drive happen at any cost. :thanks: Thanks to our chief marshal Ali as well for all his support for this drive. :thanks:

Hats off to you Khalil ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ You proved once again why you are a marshal :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Guys, as nowadays afternoon temperature is hovering around 45 degrees, lets keep up the momentum of morning drives :drive: :drive: :drive:

April 1, 2012 at 6:22 am #16493

So very sorry I couldn’t make it guys! I had organised an event the night before (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc8wRJfRqwo) and was completely knackered. Feel really, really bad about making you guys wait for me, will defo make it to the next one. Looks like Khalil et al did a stunning job!

April 1, 2012 at 6:46 am #16494
    quote Khalil_mtl:

Guys,

Glad you enjoyed the drive.
    The area has been introduced to us by the founder of the club, Mr Ahmed. He has many others in his book ๐Ÿ™‚ I have just shared the excitment of one of them ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers
    Khalil

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
    Good One Khalil !!!
    Seems like I missed a nice drive ๐Ÿ™‚

April 1, 2012 at 7:22 am #16498
    quote Khalil_mtl:

Many thanks for all participants…
    You all did great.

Thank you Ashok for the sweep,you kept the convoy well moving. Thank you Krishnan for beeing the second lead and for sharing your experiences with all the participants

Robinson and Ganesh you driving skills are improving very fast. It was great seeing you surfing over those dunes with confidence.

I ll upload the pics very soon and I m waiting for Ganesh report ๐Ÿ™‚ it will be interesting ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers

Thank you Khalil for your wonderful lead, we really enjoyed the drive in all the aspects. :thanks:

Thank you Krishnan, Rob and Ganesh for you people made this drive very intersting. :thanks:

See you again on the next week….. :drive: :drive:

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.