Saturday Morning Fewbee++ to Intermediate Drive on 9/2/2013

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author

=)) =)) =)) Shabeer got a task to explain…. :YMBRINGITON: :YMBRINGITON: :YMBRINGITON:
    May be this link will give you a very basic idea http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooram

February 10, 2013 at 12:23 pm #23125
    quote Ganesh:

quote shabeer saidu mohammed:

‘ Ilanjithara melam in Trissur Pooram’

๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I need the help from Mr. Kumar / Mr. Thomas to convey and make these people understand what does ‘Ilanjithara melam in Trissur Pooram’ means.

Pooram means – ‘The festival usually happens in the Temple’

Trissur Pooram means – it is the biggest festival among the temples all over in kerala. where 101 elephants will be lined up and it is really a treat to the spectators…

Ilanjithara Melam….. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• don’t know the technical term in english.. But some what closely to ‘DOL’

but I am sure ashok must have understood what i have meant… pls help me to make others to understand…..

February 10, 2013 at 12:28 pm #23126
    quote brianj:

๐Ÿ˜• OH NO
    Wasi although I mentioned you in my post I forgot you in my thanks to co-drivers, I’m really sorry mate ๐Ÿ™

I don’t know if we are happy or sad about you chopping bits off your ride…happy for you I think ๐Ÿ˜€
    Again congrats for reaching the top ๐Ÿ™‚

:drive: safe Just for Fun

NO PROBS Brian…. ๐Ÿ˜€ Ur a great man with ever green personality…. :ymhug:
    I think i am happy about my mud flap chopped…. :yesss: as at least got rid of stopping the convey every time and pulling the mud flap back to position…. =)) =)) =))

February 10, 2013 at 12:53 pm #23127
    quote GKumar:

=)) =)) =)) Shabeer got a task to explain…. :YMBRINGITON: :YMBRINGITON: :YMBRINGITON:
    May be this link will give you a very basic idea http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pooram

Well if I understand Kumar’s post and Shabeers <‘Ilanjithara melam in Trissur Pooram’ > , we all had a good time ๐Ÿ˜€ Didn’t see to many elephants, :)) a few ghostly Camels :ymdevil: and Rein got a sighting of a young GAZELLE ๐Ÿ™‚ , UNLESS THE ALLUSION COULD BE THAT WE, WITH OUR CHARGING HORSEPOWER UNDER THE HOOD, WERE LIKE THOSE POWERFUL BEASTS ๐Ÿ˜€

The music could either be the roar of those horses charging uphill combined with the swish of the tyres or the sound of the breeze, maybe it’s all of those things :ymsmug:

DO in the desert ‘Just for Fun’ is certainly a sort of festival. I think I need to visit India and poke around a bit to try for a bit more comprehension ๐Ÿ˜€

However we should certainly celebrate the success of Marshall Ashok’s official maiden lead
    :thanks:

February 10, 2013 at 1:03 pm #23129

Hope the above link help you know what is ‘Ilanjithara Melam’

shabeer.

February 10, 2013 at 1:03 pm #23130

I need the help from Mr. Kumar / Mr. Thomas to convey and make these people understand what does ‘Ilanjithara melam in Trissur Pooram’ means.

Pooram means – ‘The festival usually happens in the Temple’

Trissur Pooram means – it is the biggest festival among the temples all over in kerala. where 101 elephants will be lined up and it is really a treat to the spectators…

Ilanjithara Melam….. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• don’t know the technical term in english.. But some what closely to ‘DOL’

but I am sure ashok must have understood what i have meant… pls help me to make others to understand…..

You mean to say we all are elephant dolls :)) :)) :)) :))

February 10, 2013 at 1:20 pm #23131

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWcAF7lf_Uk

Hope the above link help you know what is ‘Ilanjithara Melam’

shabeer.

WOW, awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think I get it: ๐Ÿ˜• the Temple is the desert, we inside the cars are Ganesh’s Dolls, the cars themselves are the Elephants and the noise we make and the energy we put out are the music and the power of the festival ………long may it last ๐Ÿ˜€

February 10, 2013 at 3:38 pm #23133
    quote Ganesh:

quote GKumar:

Dada is getting lazy now adays for the drive reports.. isn’t it??? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

[color=#000040][font=Times New Roman][size=150][i][b]How can I miss the opportunity of writing this report for the person who introduced me to the offroading fun, especially when it is his first drive as a Lead Marshal ๐Ÿ™‚

It makes me feel extremely happy to have my 50th drive in Dubai Offroaders Club under the lead of Ashokbhai… :yesss:

We all knew what amazing driving skills Ashok has and he has been the most silent offroader in our club, quietly learning and growing with immense talent and that was proved in his first ever official lead drive….Absolutely gr8 work done Ashokbhai :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ We couldnt have asked more from you to lead your first drive in such a terrain which was so tricky with short and very very soft dunes. Your utmost confidence in reading the dunes and also adjusting the track according to the capability of your convoy…thats the most important thing which even I have learnt when you lead a convoy…… Till now we have been driving to challenge our driving skill but from now when you lead a particular convoy you drive for others and not yourself…..and you did exactly the same….thats the mark of a true leader :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you Ganesh, my confidence coming from you guys…. always happy to drive with our wonderful team..

February 10, 2013 at 3:46 pm #23134

Dear Ashok…

Congrats for the successful maiden lead drive. Al faqa – Iftar Bowl.

I would like to rate this success as if scoring a century in the debut ODI…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Our DO Founder and other Senior marshal will be proud of your successful lead, bcoz they trained and moulded you to take this task…

We admire your courage in selecting this track that too with a big convoy…

The drive was full of thrill…It was like famous ‘ Ilanjithara melam in Trissur Pooram’ the pace slowly increasing and climax was really burst out….

I would say this drive will be one among my most memorable drive after being a member of DO club ( After last week trip to Ghost town, then GNFD and GPS Challenge).

Thank you Shabeer for your nice words…..

February 10, 2013 at 6:40 pm #23138

Enjoy Watching the Video

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m9p_mxklZ8[/media]

February 10, 2013 at 6:47 pm #23140

As usual nice video drive report Musbah :-BD

February 10, 2013 at 7:11 pm #23141

Nice one Musbah…. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

February 11, 2013 at 5:44 am #23150

Another entertaining clip Bro….Cheerssssss…. :ymapplause:

February 11, 2013 at 5:46 am #23151

Excellent one Musbah, although this time Im not captured more in the video as always. :)) :))

February 11, 2013 at 6:00 am #23152

Superb video report….

I would suggest Mr. Musbah should not be attached to the convoy… he has to be free to cover all corner of the drive….

Hope our marshals will do the needful ..

Shabeer

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.