Special offer on Garmin Montana 600/650 for Dubai offroaders

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

BOOM!!!

Me personally, I’ve just downloaded CN Middle East Maps for free from a torrent site. Shows in Basecamp and everything.

If I do land up in Somalia, I’ll give you a call, Razik…

=)) =)) =))

January 4, 2014 at 10:03 am #28506

Hi Razik,
    I am fully with you. I myself have few torrent downloaded apps. It could be a downloaded version and I am pretty ok with that as long as it serves my purpose and at a price lower than the regular one. In fact thanks to our mutual friend in Shahama ( Name deliberately withheld) who helped me out with the installation which is working fine and I am happy with that.

The product could be a Sonapur version or a Deira version but it has to be stated so. Because, as a consumer, when I pay for a product, I have every right to know the legitimacy of the product. Right ? Hence my query to Amith as to whether he is sourcing ( sourcing the map as a bulk purchase where volume of economies come into play and at a price or if he is sharing the downloaded ones either free or for a price 😀 😀 )

Lets have even better fun this year.

Shall Catch up with you guys sooner as its gonna be a long time since I have driven with my friends in DO.

Happy New Year to all !!

January 5, 2014 at 4:31 am #28510

The retail price of Montana 650( AED1,800.00- AED1,900.00) + Windshield Mount (AED250-AED300.00) + City Navigator Middle East (AED500-AED600)in UAE varies between AED2,500-AED2,700.00.
    The offered price of AED2,198.00 for the complete package is thus a very good offer by any standards, even if the pedigree of the pre-loaded map is uncertain.
    Are we not mature enough to understand that there are no free lunches in this world?
    Except perhaps at Dubai offroaders where our Marshals and volunteers slog to give us some unforgettable experiences and make sure of our safety without any remuneration or consideration of any sort.
    🙂

January 9, 2014 at 7:55 pm #28559

.. So I have been using the unit I bought for close to a week now and I am extremely happy..

Took a while to figure out couple of things but I already have a basic grasp of how things work and am learning more everyday. Can tell you that the device is fantastic..

I am very happy to have saved at least AED400-500 on the unit.. :thanks:

Thank you again very much for this opportunity Ahmad!

January 11, 2014 at 5:26 am #28570
    quote Burak Borhan:

.. So I have been using the unit I bought for close to a week now and I am extremely happy..
    Took a while to figure out couple of things but I already have a basic grasp of how things work and am learning more everyday. Can tell you that the device is fantastic..
    I am very happy to have saved at least AED400-500 on the unit.. :thanks:
    Thank you again very much for this opportunity Ahmad!

You are most welcome Burak.

January 13, 2014 at 6:44 pm #28622

hi,

how can i get one montana 650 unit ? PM please.

January 14, 2014 at 7:02 pm #28635

AMIT is running a dsf promo guys.

January 15, 2014 at 5:19 am #28636
    quote amithluthra:

AMIT is running a dsf promo guys.

I called Amit a while ago to verify the above…here goes:

Razik(caller): are you running a DSF promo?
    Sales(Amit) : are we????

:)) :)) :))

January 15, 2014 at 5:04 pm #28642

Edit done by Hamza: Advertising without authorization is not allowed here.

January 19, 2014 at 5:05 pm #28705
    quote Asem Ahmed:

hi,

Regrets…. Problem with unit out of the box, Am forced to deal with Amit for warranty and repairs…

January 19, 2014 at 5:34 pm #28707
    quote Asem Ahmed:

quote Asem Ahmed:

hi,

Regrets…. Problem with unit out of the box, Am forced to deal with Amit for warranty and repairs…

Manufacturer’s Warranty is provided by default by AMIT since they are the sole authorized service center for Garmin.
    AMIT will check & rectify the problem on all products that are under Garmin Warranty, irrespective of where the unit was bought from.

January 20, 2014 at 7:30 am #28715

Hi Ahmad,
    I’m Erik, the New bee in the LR4 who joined last weekend. Thank you very much for a great introduction to Dubai Offroaders and the desert. The recovery of my pop-out was a great experience :thanks:

I’ve seen the offer for the Garmin Montana 650 but I’m not sure I understand the offer. The regular non-discounted price in the US is USD 530 which corresponds to roughly AED 1,990 which is roughly AED 200 less than the prce offered to Dubai Offroaders. Does our offer include any extras (apart from the Middle East map)?

How does the order and payment process work?

krgds
    Erik

January 20, 2014 at 9:16 am #28718
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

quote Asem Ahmed:

quote Asem Ahmed:

hi,

Manufacturer’s Warranty is provided by default by AMIT since they are the sole authorized service center for Garmin.
    AMIT will check & rectify the problem on all products that are under Garmin Warranty, irrespective of where the unit was bought from.

Agreed if device has problems after certain time, but this unit is defective out of the box. You agreed to replace the unit upon confirmation from Amit that unit is not functioning. I called you back from service center with no reply from you.

January 20, 2014 at 10:07 am #28720
    quote Asem Ahmed:

quote Asem Ahmed:

Agreed if device has problems after certain time, but this unit is defective out of the box. You agreed to replace the unit upon confirmation from Amit that unit is not functioning. I called you back from service center with no reply from you.

The repair or replacement will be done by AMIT depending on whether they find the unit to be defective. As per the commercial law of UAE the applicable warranty is the manufacturer’s warranty and the reseller is neither responsible nor authorized for any warranty issues. These have to be directly sorted out between the consumer and the manufacturer/ manufacturer’s authorized service center.This is the reason you were guided to approach AMIT directly.
    Any warranty related issues or queries should thus be directed to the service center only.

January 20, 2014 at 10:56 am #28721
    quote Ahmad Pervez:

quote Asem Ahmed:

quote Asem Ahmed:

The repair or replacement will be done by AMIT depending on whether they find the unit to be defective. As per the commercial law of UAE the applicable warranty is the manufacturer’s warranty and the reseller is neither responsible nor authorized for any warranty issues. These have to be directly sorted out between the consumer and the manufacturer/ manufacturer’s authorized service center.This is the reason you were guided to approach AMIT directly.
    Any warranty related issues or queries should thus be directed to the service center only.

anyways, let me put the correct offer

Garmin Montana 650 + City Navigator Middle East & North Africa 2013 (Preloaded) + Garmin Auto Suction Mount with built in speaker & car charger @ AED2,198.00

Edit by Hamza: Hateful comments removed. Respect everyone here. You got your unit because of Dubai Offroaders and Techsouq. Otherwise, you would be paying extra like everyone else does. Disrespecting or hateful comments are not allowed here. This is a fun club where people come to have fun. This club is driven by drives, and we do not like those who do not drive with us and post bad and hateful comments.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.