Starfish Dunes on Friday Oct 28th, TOC Marathon Race Support on Saturday Oct 29th

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

My wife and I are in.

October 17, 2016 at 10:29 am #36852
    quote Paul_FJCruiser:

Matt, are there any more details to this yet? I noticed that we have been listed as sponsors. Cheers

HI Paul, most likely we will meet in Dubai around 8am on Friday morning and drive down towards the race area. We will probably end up hitting the dunes around 10/1030 and have fun drive and plan to arrive at the race area by 3 or 4pm in the afternoon. We will camp there for the night and then be ready for the race that will start at sunrise the next morning. For the support component we will organize ourselves in small teams and “patrol” the race course assisting runners as needed: handing out water, first aid, giving rides, etc. The race will most like finish by 11 or 12 the latest at which point we would head back to Dubai.

Yes, we are the official offroad event support partner!

October 17, 2016 at 10:32 am #36853
    quote Sebastien:

quote Paul_FJCruiser:

Matt, are there any more details to this yet? I noticed that we have been listed as sponsors. Cheers

On the same subject, (the logo is not pointing to dubai Offroaders website) it could be a good thing to direct trafic to the Dubai Offroaders site.

Is it possible to get our hand on a the Dubail offroader logo ?

Maybe we could have T-shirt made etc.

or mabe this is already taken care of?

Hi Sebastien, we are working on getting the tshirts made along with caps and flags…hopefully by the next drive we will have them..fingers crossed

October 17, 2016 at 10:33 am #36854
    quote Rocklad:

My wife and I are in.

Awesome Simon…it will be great to have you both!!

October 17, 2016 at 3:38 pm #36857
    quote Rocklad:

My wife and I are in.

Nice! Great to have to in this trip Simon ๐Ÿ™‚

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October 18, 2016 at 3:04 am #36864

looking forward to it and am dusting off the camping gear now !!!

October 18, 2016 at 5:29 am #36865

Pleased to see the list of Volunteers is growing day by day, SELF also should be in for this but will be certain by mid-next week

October 23, 2016 at 7:41 am #36931

I have updated the trip details. Please have a look and let me know if you have any questions. I am looking forward to a great time with all of you!!

October 24, 2016 at 1:36 pm #36943

Sorry @matthewficco but I’ll have to sign out of this one as I might have to travel during the given dates ! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

October 24, 2016 at 1:59 pm #36944

Folks….

My little RAM and I will be pleasured to join u ….

October 24, 2016 at 2:51 pm #36945

Jaitin I am sorry to hear this; it would have been great to have your company…if your travel plans change you know where to find us!

Haitham, it will be great to drive with you again in Starfish…looking forward to it.

October 24, 2016 at 5:58 pm #36949

Guys so how about celebrating halloween too , anyone else ? If yes let me know

October 25, 2016 at 4:23 am #36951

I was dreaming about this drive for whole month, but reality is that i busy with work and can not afford two days trip. Wish u have a good fun! Unfortunately i need to sign out.

October 25, 2016 at 4:37 am #36952
    quote Alex:

I was dreaming about this drive for whole month, but reality is that i busy with work and can not afford two days trip. Wish u have a good fun! Unfortunately i need to sign out.

Sorry to hear that Alex, but we will be heading down to the fuel station after we finish our dune bashing on Friday and then head out to campsite. You can join us for Friday if that suites you.

October 25, 2016 at 5:34 am #36954
    quote Francis:

quote Alex:

Sorry to hear that Alex, but we will be heading down to the fuel station after we finish our dune bashing on Friday and then head out to campsite. You can join us for Friday if that suites you.

Im trying to do my best buddy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.