Starfish Dunes on Friday Oct 28th, TOC Marathon Race Support on Saturday Oct 29th

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Alex you will be missed…hopefully you can figure something out between now and then to be able to join…wouldn’t be the same without you buddy!

October 26, 2016 at 12:25 pm #36990

Gents, I hope you are all getting ready and excited for what will be a great weekend!!

Please remember, we are meeting at 7am at the Adnoc on Al Faya Truck road. This is about 1 hour from Dubai so please plan accordingly. This will be our only stop before we enter the dunes so please be sure to have your fuel, food, drinks, etc all ready. Also, if each car could carry 1 bundle of firewood then we can have a nice bonfire. I am sure you will all be prepared and have all of your camping gear but please let me know if you have any questions.

See you Friday morning!!

October 26, 2016 at 1:56 pm #36993

Hi guys. I’ve had to change groups. Ill be driving down later in the day in the newbie convey. Have a great day driving and see you round the camp fire.

October 26, 2016 at 8:13 pm #36997

Dear Marshal Matthew , Dear DO folks,

Please accept my apologizes for not being able to participate in this event for unforeseen personal issues popped up at last minute and not related to our group ,

Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Regards,

The Heithos

October 27, 2016 at 4:44 am #36998
    quote Rocklad:

Hi guys. I’ve had to change groups. Ill be driving down later in the day in the newbie convey. Have a great day driving and see you round the camp fire.

Cool Simon, at least you are still will be there for the fun. Will look forward to seeing you in the afternoon!!

October 27, 2016 at 4:46 am #36999
    quote heithos:

Dear Marshal Matthew , Dear DO folks,

Please accept my apologizes for not being able to participate in this event for unforeseen personal issues popped up at last minute and not related to our group ,

Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Regards,

The Heithos

Sorry to hear this Haitham, these drives are always much better with you; I remember our last trip to Starfish with Joe…you and I were at that back 😉

Will look forward to see you on the next one!!

October 28, 2016 at 6:52 pm #37007

I’ll give this a full write up in the morning but Oskar and I have arrived home safe (10.30pm). The car is a complete mess but you have to hand it to Toyota, 4 rolls and it still managed to get us both home albeit slowly!!

Thanks for all your help as always.

October 29, 2016 at 3:37 pm #37011
    quote Paul_FJCruiser:

I’ll give this a full write up in the morning but Oskar and I have arrived home safe (10.30pm). The car is a complete mess but you have to hand it to Toyota, 4 rolls and it still managed to get us both home albeit slowly!!

Thanks for all your help as always.

Paul. was happy to see u on the road and same time upset about car dameges! But it doesn’t looks like u had 4 rolls 😐 Whats happened?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.