Suhoor Night Drive on Thursday the 18th of July 2013.

• Author

Night Drives with Action, Adventure & Fun!!!

Suhoor Night Drive through the Malieha Rocks, Camel Rock to culminate in Suhoor at Al Faya, with cool desert nights & action & adventure with friends.

Meet up at 2245Hrs. on Thursday the 18th of July ‘2013.
    Meeting Point : Emarat Petrol Pump on Sharjah Kalba Road, just off the Malieha Road Turn off from Dubai Bypass Road.
    Drive Starts at 2300Hrs.

PLEASE CARRY SUFFICIENT FOOD & DRINKS FOR SELF & PASSENGERS FOR SUHOOR AS THE RAMADHAN FAST WILL START BY THE TIME WE EMERGE FROM THE DESERT.

Some specific tips, specially pertinent for the Night Drives, as the lack of clear visibility changes the complete game plan, rendering even experienced desert drivers to a Newbie level.

1. Please obey the Marshall’s instructions.
    2. Please stay with the convoy – Do Not make your own tracks (Read the convoy discipline viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8)
    3. Maintain a safe distance between the Cars.
    4. Carry the communication Radio & carefully listen & follow the instructions.
    4. Do Not drive parallel to the convoy.
    5. Do Not try to show off – One may be an expert in day drive, but night drive is a different game, altogether.
    6. Do Not overtake.
    7. Always keep in mind about who is in front of you as well as who is behind you.
    8. Do Not change your convoy position

Please Register your Participation.

July 16, 2013 at 7:35 pm #26972

Ramadan & the heat has probably put a dampener on the appetite for the drives…apparently….
    Where is everybody?

July 17, 2013 at 10:08 am #26975

hi ever one

if the trip could be today at the same time i can join in it ;;)

July 18, 2013 at 5:03 am #26977

Sorry guys…. My car is not ready….

July 18, 2013 at 7:46 am #26978

Hi DOer
    Pls confirm the drive is there or not because I see no registration in the drive list .
    Thanks.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.