Testing the Titans- Grooming for leadership.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the heads up Ahmad, looking forward putting the anchor for the final time this season and returning to the hallowed open spaces of the sands, best regards to Lubna & family :ymhug: :thanks:
    and hi to Hutong, good to see you have been putting in the miles my friend, ‘we are what we do repeatedly’ as one of DO’s earlier Titans quotes. ๐Ÿ˜‰

September 3, 2013 at 7:20 am #27196
    quote brianj:

Good morning Ahmad and readers, just logged on to DO from afar to find interesting news, I shall add my name to the list of potential applicants for further training.

I’m back in the UAE 29th September and as Ahmad and Saif know I need a vehicle! This will happen in the early days of my return and will be another FJ, perhaps manual this time around.

Good to hear from you Brian. I miss the buzz and the energy that you bring to the drives. Look forward to driving with you soon :drive:

September 3, 2013 at 7:26 am #27197

Good initiative Ahmed Saab. :thanks:

Raziq, Duncan and Firoz absolutely deserve the opportunity to step-up and carry the DO flag for their dedication, attitude, loyalty and their sand skills. :-BD

I don’t mean to offend anyone by the above statement. I have observed the mentioned off-roaders closely and am merely expressing an opinion. Another sure-shot contender is Brian once he is back from the Mediterranean.

September 4, 2013 at 6:54 am #27208
    quote Saif:

This is exciting ๐Ÿ˜€

see 3 fantastic contenders already

:yesss: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

September 5, 2013 at 7:04 am #27217
    quote brianj:

Good morning Ahmad and readers, just logged on to DO from afar to find interesting news, I shall add my name to the list of potential applicants for further training.

I’m back in the UAE 29th September and as Ahmad and Saif know I need a vehicle! This will happen in the early days of my return and will be another FJ, perhaps manual this time around.

Your are definitely Brian..been missing you and Nicky for sometime now…come fast; for vehicle there is always a way :drive:

September 6, 2013 at 7:36 am #27227
    quote firoztv:

quote brianj:

Your are definitely Brian..been missing you and Nicky for sometime now…come fast; for vehicle there is always a way :drive:

:ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Hope to see u soon B & N

As Firoz mentioned of having a way to find a vehicle to drive, if you have a lion heart , be my navigator in my LR ๐Ÿ˜€

September 9, 2013 at 8:54 pm #27238

Keen to see if I can join this team.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.