Thu 15 Oct | PM Fewbie laidback drive

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

drive details updated !!
    looking forward to seeing u all tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

October 14, 2015 at 4:00 pm #33950

Hi Joe
    Count me in for tomorrow, Ghost town sound good ๐Ÿ™‚ Tommy

October 14, 2015 at 4:09 pm #33951
    quote matthewficco:

Hey Sam. Definitely. I will have my gear (and family) with me so where ever we land I am happy to camp.

Where is Ghost Town? How far is it from Arabian Ranches? I have never been there before.

Hey Matt,

Great so we are on for camping in Ghost town :yesss: . Exiting Ghost town would be to Dubai Hatta Road, just outside Badayer Shops. No worries, I live in Remraam, so you can follow when driving back, but it is a 45 to 55 minutes drive.

See you all tomorrow.
    Cheers.

October 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm #33952

Cool. Thx Joe. Thanks Sam. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!

October 14, 2015 at 4:45 pm #33953
    quote matthewficco:

Cool. Thx Joe. Thanks Sam. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!

Matt,

This is the video of us entering Ghost Town last trip there ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers

October 14, 2015 at 7:13 pm #33955

That looks fabulous. Cant wait

October 16, 2015 at 7:14 am #33960

fantastic drive guys ๐Ÿ™‚ i really enjoyed ur company and congratulate u all on ur impressive driving skills ๐Ÿ™‚ keep it up !!
    heres some lovely snaps shared by tommy aka @Fasterzero
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10153640456767356&type=1
    thank you tommy and thanks all… looking forward for our next drive together ๐Ÿ™‚
    cheers

October 16, 2015 at 9:31 am #33961

Great Pics Tommy and thanks for your fantastic lead Joe.

October 17, 2015 at 9:00 am #33970

This was a great drive. :drive: We had split into two convoys, with Joe and Denis leading the fewbees and Faheem and Bahar leading the intermediates ^:)^ . The fewbee drive was very quick and fast paced. A few stucks and Aditya’s token pop-out and a good bit of night drive too with the winds picking up and sand flying :-BD . We had about 7 or 8 cars in the convoy and departed our meeting point shortly after 1500. We danced and dove around the dunes of all types for several hours. The sand was super soft at points and rather firm at other points. We had large looming clouds overhead from time to time, which kept us wondering if the storms from Oman would make their way to visit us. We raced to try and make it to Ghost Town by sunset however, the sun quickly set before us. From this point, the drive actually slowed pace a bit as we no longer had the race to beat the sunset. Now we were able to enjoy a pleasant night cap with wind and sand whipping around us. It was very much enjoyed by everyone and made a perfect ambiance for us to arrive at Ghost Town where the intermediate convoy had arrived ahead of us and was relaxing and waiting for our arrival. :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

As always, it was a great DO ride and many thanks to the Marshals and all of the riders for a great afternoon/evening. Looking forward to the next one!! :thanks: :thanks:

Matt

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.