To Pay sharjah fines in Dubai

• Author

Can we pay Sharjah fines in Dubai???

๐Ÿ˜•

:thanks:
    Ali Adnan

March 16, 2009 at 3:27 am #10216

yes you can……. if you car is registered in dubai.

please visit http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae.

March 16, 2009 at 5:25 am #10217

I thought the same.

one of my friend has paid is sharjah fine at Tamam registration in Ras Al Khor few days back, but when I went there they told me to got to Sharjah Muroor.

it is strange, Governemnt work style always remains the same whether it is Pakistan/India or UAE
    ๐Ÿ™

March 16, 2009 at 5:40 am #10218

They normally require you to visit the concerned Muroor to pay the fines only in case of Black points being involved.
    I had a similar situation on my Mercedes last year in Fujairah.
    I eventually had to pay the fine in Fujairah & they transferred the black points on to the licence at the same time.

March 16, 2009 at 5:56 am #10222

just i paid my fine thru dubai police website, which is reg in sharjah.. site is very slow but im sure you can pay….

please dont check my other fines.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments:

March 16, 2009 at 8:10 am #10225

Please keep this receipt with you, Coz I have heard of many people (at least seen 3 colleagues in my own department) how have paid there fine online but at the time of renewal they are surprised to see that the fines are still appearing as outstanding.

March 16, 2009 at 8:12 am #10226
    quote humsafar:

Please keep this receipt with you, Coz I have heard of many people (at least seen 3 colleagues in my own department) how have paid there fine online but at the time of renewal they are surprised to see that the fines are still appearing as outstanding.

sure i’ll keep it.. but im lucky in dat case.. past four years im doing the same… but i never faced such a situation..

March 17, 2009 at 8:03 am #10251

http://www.shjpolice.gov.ae/en/index.html

funny though. ๐Ÿ˜• when u try to click on the “Query for Traffic Fines” option, it goes to the abudhabi traffic dept page..

March 17, 2009 at 8:09 am #10252

Other than Dubai, All Emirates POlice sites will transfer you to same Abu Dhabi Policy Site for queries of fine.

March 17, 2009 at 10:38 am #10256
    quote humsafar:

Other than Dubai, All Emirates POlice sites will transfer you to same Abu Dhabi Policy Site for queries of fine.

thats true but one thing is the dubai traffic site gives u information atleast 85 % of the time.

eg- i have now 2 fines in dubai. when i searched in abudhabi site it didnt show me. but it is there on dubai site since it is issued in dubai.

whereas last time when i had an abudhabi fine it showed me in dubai site also.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.