TRAINING DRIVE ~ 09/11/2012

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    quote Andy19:

My first proper lead!

Was a little bit nerve wracking but i think i went ok! No big incidents – a few people getting stuck on ridges, other than that it went well.

I did however smash my bumper on a small pocket – the perils of leading i guess! Someone mentioned something about knowing somebody who does repairs???? If anyone knows where i can get them done please drop me a line – i’m not getting a new one this time, it’ll only happen again!

Andy you can get ur bumper fixed at Bestline Garage its near to Zulekha Hospital AL Qusais Mr.Shibu 0558843438, Mr.Shibu is an experinced offroader and a known personality in offroading.

November 10, 2012 at 4:38 pm #20115

Amjed – will he ask for a Police report? Or is he an understanding kind of guy??

Cheers

Andy

November 10, 2012 at 4:51 pm #20116

talk to him , and tell him abdulla says hi and would like the bumper to be fixed,
    or when u r there let me know and i will talk to him.
    i am leaving for london on monday 1:30 pm , if no answer. i will call when i land.

best of luck.

November 11, 2012 at 6:45 am #20120

Thanks guys – i have decided to get a road armor bumper fitted! This is the second time this has happened and i’m sure it will only happen again so i’m going to bite the bullet and have something heavy duty fitted.

The extra ground clearance should be a help as well – inshallah my problems will be over!

Many thanks for the advice. :thanks:

By the way Satwinder – it was a little slow – next time i get the chance to lead promise you some more pace!

Abdulla – thanks for giving the opportunity to lead on Friday, it was a really great experience!

November 11, 2012 at 7:01 am #20121
    quote j3r3miah:

quote Andy19:

Amjed – will he ask for a Police report? Or is he an understanding kind of guy??

Cheers

Andy

he’s an offroader like us, so he knows what we go thru. he’s a cool guy so don’t hold back on anything.

Andy , contact Mr. Shibu and rest he will take care and also for the fabricated bumber, he does modification too and excellent one for FJ’s!

November 11, 2012 at 11:42 am #20130

Well glad to be back after a break. The lead marshal straight away put me to do the Sweep job. Kept all new bees in Tushars convoy
    Well led by tushar :ymapplause: and thanks to sultan for his support :thanks: to get the new bees in time and out in the sweep.

Well done new bees and keep it up :drive: :ymapplause:

See you all soon.

:thanks: :drive: :thanks:

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.