TRAINING DRIVE FRIDAY 14/12/2012

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    quote Crazy_Frog:

I would like to join the trip, kindly register me for this trip.

You are defenitely welcome to the group Syed….kindly click the “register for trip” button on the first page of the post.

Cheers.

December 11, 2012 at 4:55 pm #20730
    quote Crazy_Frog:

I would like to join the trip, kindly register me for this trip.

Dear Yasir,

you are most welcome to join us, kindly click the register button on the topic 1st page.

December 11, 2012 at 5:53 pm #20731

Hi,

I will be recording the briefing sessions and the drive then will once the video is ready will be uploaded for members reference and other members who will join in the future.

Best Regards

December 12, 2012 at 5:02 am #20733
    quote musbah:

Hi,

I will be recording the briefing sessions and the drive then will once the video is ready will be uploaded for members reference and other members who will join in the future.

Best Regards

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD

December 12, 2012 at 5:48 am #20734

Salam Mr.Abdulla, I am IN for this drive, and will get along a walkie talkie for assitance in stting frequency….

December 12, 2012 at 8:49 am #20735
    quote Ganesh:

Im in for this drive….

Hi,

I don’t see your name on the registered list… Have you changed your plan… Was looking forward to meet you all…

B Kumar

December 12, 2012 at 9:40 am #20737
    quote bkumar:

quote Ganesh:

Im in for this drive….

Hi,

I don’t see your name on the registered list… Have you changed your plan… Was looking forward to meet you all…

B Kumar

Yeah i have registered for the afternoon drive now…no worries Kumar we will meet in some other drives in future…
    Cheers

December 12, 2012 at 4:05 pm #20742
    quote musbah:

Hi,

Best Regards

good initiative….

December 12, 2012 at 8:32 pm #20750

Would like to join for this drive..not sure if I can make it due to come official commitments…I have not yet registered due to this..

December 13, 2012 at 12:17 pm #20759

Dear All,
    I can’t join tomorrow unfortunately, I just checked my car for tomorrow drive and saw that reserve water tank is empty, there is a leak in water pump of my Jeep.

December 13, 2012 at 7:04 pm #20761

I am in too with couple of new bees. Hope all have great time together.

December 14, 2012 at 4:56 am #20763

Hi I am sorry could not make it for this drive as woke up on 8..and checked with Sam if i can join…but i know ppl cant wait just for me… ๐Ÿ™
    Anywaz hope u guyz hav nice cruise…

December 14, 2012 at 10:37 am #20767

Thanks to all involved. It was a great experience.

Thanks Dubai off roaders.

December 14, 2012 at 10:52 am #20769

Another successful training drive ๐Ÿ™‚ Appreciation and thanks to all members, seniors and marshals :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Thank you very much Abdullah for the awesome briefing on the very basics of safe offroading. It was really great and very informative to everybody including seniors and marshals ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ We DOs are very proud to have you Abdullah with us :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: Also hats off to your kind gesture to give away few radios to our new members. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

My convoy was of 8 cars, Musbah at 2nd lead followed by Eyan, David, Mathews, Kapil, Jeep Cherokee (sorry buddy I don’t know your name :-ss ) and Amjed at sweep. I am not going to make a drive report here ๐Ÿ˜‰ I leave that task to all convoy members, may be Musbah or Amjed can provide more technical drive details. Guys you all welcome to cast here your feedback and comments ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you all for the excellent drive and special thanks to Amjed for the perfect coordination at sweep.

All 3 convoys did a wonderful job and it was evident from happy smiling faces at the inflation point :-BD ๐Ÿ™‚
    See you all again very soon in sands :-BD
    Drive Safe, Have Good Fun :drive: :drive: :drive:

December 14, 2012 at 11:01 am #20771

Excellent gathering, good to see so many offroaders.

All gathered at the meeting and after deflation left for the breifing point where Abdullah demostrated to all about the necessary required offroad gears and some essential information to all newbees.
    After the breifing all the offroaders were distributed to 3 convoys
    1 Convoy – Lead by Abdullah , sweep by Saif & andy
    2 Convoy – Lead by Sam , sweep by Andy
    3 Convoy – Lead by Kumar , sweep by Amjed

Last convoy left first with 7 cars including 3 newbees, second lead by Mushab & mathews after 2 newbee , a wrangler newbee but not new to desert and sweep by Amjed.

The initial start was slow but seeing the offroading performance Kumar decided to go for a fast pace covering dunes and some side slopes, reached little rock in no time and then headed to Pink Rock all were given change to play around then waited onthe top of the dunes for the other convoys as the other convoys were late to reach Pink Rock, Kumar decided to head back towards the deflation point and by 11.40 the whole convoy was at the deflation point with lots of smiles on everyone’s face, i was very happy to see the convoys doing excellent and without a single stuck.
    :thanks: Kumar as always excellent track and lead, hats off TIGER, :ymapplause: :ymapplause: it was my pleasure to be at sweep and was very happy to go free style, at some point felt that my patrol was losing power, got to know it was due to the lower RPM (timing)
    however it was one of the best newbee drive.
    I hope all the offroaders at todays drive to see again & again at DO drives regularly and catch the stars.

Thanks Abdullah, Sam, Kumar, Saif & all other participating members

Name:kumar Track training driveDate:14-Dec-2012 9:50 amMap:
    (valid until Jun 12, 2013)View on MapDistance:25.2 kilometersElapsed Time:1:06:25Avg Speed:22.8 km/hMax Speed:51.8 km/hAvg Pace:2′ 38″ per kmMin Altitude:135 mMax Altitude:216 mStart Time:2012-12-14T05:50:44ZStart Location: Latitude:25ยบ 00′ 46″ N Longitude:55ยบ 40′ 21″ EEnd Location: Latitude:24ยบ 59′ 53″ N Longitude:55ยบ 39′ 42″ E

Please find the track attached as zip file.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.