Trip Ideas

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    quote Zee:

Yammout, you are usually the one with all the great planning, so, suggest something….

uhh how? when? why? did i ever plan anthn? no no not me..

Shooting at Shj or RAK shooting club. I mean real 9mm bullets shooting (beretta/colt/revolvers)

Paintballing in Sharjah? i know its hot but wat the heck we wont die if we sweat our atheth off..

Jet Skiing?? Mamzar has loads of rental places.. some friday/saturday we can do that..

July 20, 2008 at 7:31 am #6034
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote Zee:

Yammout, you are usually the one with all the great planning, so, suggest something….

uhh how? when? why? did i ever plan anthn? no no not me..

Shooting at Shj or RAK shooting club. I mean real 9mm bullets shooting (beretta/colt/revolvers)

Paintballing in Sharjah? i know its hot but wat the heck we wont die if we sweat our atheth off..

Jet Skiing?? Mamzar has loads of rental places.. some friday/saturday we can do that..

See, Leadership skills…
    Great, yella then, I love your idea of paintball… can you get details so we can finalize something.

July 20, 2008 at 7:36 am #6035
    quote Zee:

can you get details so we can finalize something.

No i cant.

http://paintballuae.com/prices.htm

Tel: 0502032288 – Mohammed (not me some other dude i met there once)

I say we go for Silver Packages… good price for what we get..

July 20, 2008 at 8:03 am #6036
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote Zee:

can you get details so we can finalize something.

No i cant.

http://paintballuae.com/prices.htm

Tel: 0502032288 – Mohammed (not me some other dude i met there once)

I say we go for Silver Packages… good price for what we get..

Cool, ill get the details and then we can see if everyone is okay with it… BTW, thanks

July 20, 2008 at 8:17 am #6037
    quote Zee:

Cool, ill get the details and then we can see if everyone is okay with it… BTW, thanks

What more details do u need?

U got the number for reservation, pricing and products u get, thats about it! they are open till 10pm and we need to reserve couple of days earlier.

July 20, 2008 at 8:17 am #6038

what colour is the paint ?

July 20, 2008 at 8:18 am #6039
    quote josephleebrown:

what colour is the paint ?

SHERLEY PINK.

July 20, 2008 at 8:39 am #6041

^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

July 20, 2008 at 8:58 am #6045

Okay people,

I got the details and we all have to decide quick if we want to go for it this weekend (otherwise we could do it on another weekeend)

I managed to get a group rate but we have to be more than 20 players and the price per person is 70 AED. This gives you the 100 paintball per person, with all the required gear for 2 hours.
    But if we are more than 40 people then the price per person is 65 AED with the same criterias mentioned above…

For this coming Friday, they have 2 slots available, 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm

If you all prefer the another package of 300 paintballs then let me know so i can further negotiate

So you all vote and let me know,
    Cheers

July 20, 2008 at 9:02 am #6047
    quote Zee:

Okay people,

I got the details and we all have to decide quick if we want to go for it this weekend (otherwise we could do it on another weekeend)

I managed to get a group rate but we have to be more than 20 players and the price per person is 70 AED. This gives you the 100 paintball per person, with all the required gear for 2 hours.
    But if we are more than 40 people then the price per person is 65 AED with the same criterias mentioned above…

For this coming Friday, they have 2 slots available, 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm

If you all prefer the another package of 300 paintballs then let me know so i can further negotiate

So you all vote and let me know,
    Cheers

Pls put a new thread….. under MEO trips… n lets c how many of confirmation you will get…by tomarrow..

July 20, 2008 at 9:11 am #6048

ooops i put a thread before reading this.

Zeee thanks for callin them too.. He was confused for a minute there then told him u will be the contact person.. He seemed to take ur side nways 😀

July 20, 2008 at 1:32 pm #6070

I updated the paintballing thread with the details.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.