Usage of Walkie talkies on the Club Trips

• Author

It has been noted that members are misusing Walkie Talkies as a rescue and communication tool during the club trips. please note that Walkie Talkies are a very important communication tool mainly between the trip leader, 2nd lead and sweep car to ensure the safety of the trip members and route.

Please note that personal jokes, usless comments is not allowed on Walkie Talkies during the trip. In case you want to have any personal chat or jokes with one of your friends on the trip, please switch to a different channel to keep the trip agreed communication channel free.

lets please use a common language on the Walkie Talkies to keep everyone updated.

Hope you all understand and agree on the above.

October 28, 2008 at 6:13 pm #8169

One of the well versed and DAMN needed post.

+100

Please respect guys. Its for everyone’s safety. You know to whom we are addressing.

Hope to see some discipline in future.

October 28, 2008 at 6:16 pm #8171
    quote Gaurav:

One of the well versed and DAMN needed post.

+100

Please respect guys. Its for everyone’s safety. You know to whom we are addressing.

Hope to see some discipline in future.

uncle will take care about dat discipline … rt… imran…..

October 28, 2008 at 7:06 pm #8175

enuf jessil.

October 29, 2008 at 6:04 am #8192

Well said Jessil. :ymapplause:

October 29, 2008 at 6:50 am #8196
    quote bluetoy:

Ok guys for those of you who wanna have fun with walkies and have extra batteries log on to channel 7.0

=))

quote bluetoy:

this applies only when we are moving smoothly and there are no dunes to tackle or not in any situation.

=)) =))

quote bluetoy:

Safety should be the priority.

=)) =)) =))

Imran: I love to see everybody carrying more than 1 radio……So that i can use there spare if i run out of battery. 😀

October 29, 2008 at 7:50 am #8204

I’ve seen people engaging the channel by put music-on on their stereo system. If there is an absolute need in another car to listen to what u r listening then change the channel and do so. But keep in mind in this case u’ll not hear what others r trying to tell u……safety and discipline first!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.