Welcome to a new version of MEOffroaders.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author

The link to the forums has been changed a little bit

code :http://www.meoffroaders.com/forum/index.php

So for those who had the forums as favourites .. this is the link .. or use the homepage to navigate .. the correct link has been given there.

June 29, 2008 at 4:48 am #5024
    quote Hamza:

All the problems reported have been fixed .. we are running on a new upgraded version of phpbb3 .. we have a new mysql database and we have just tweaked our server again to run efficiently with the new version .. and all the unnecessary files have been deleted off the server.

@Joseph: The site should work fine now on PC and MAC. I have not played around with the graphics at all so that all of us remain happy .. when you guys decide something .. let me know .. and i will do as told.

@DM: The smiley issue that you reported .. ” ๐Ÿ™ ” is working fine now. And the site will load fine now.

I would request everyone to please clear their cache once and do it every now and then to keep the internet running fast.

I am going to Fujairah today .. so i thought i should finish everything before i go. If there is any problem .. you can always call me.

Thanks.

yep.. the mac issue seems to be fine now… sweet. J

June 29, 2008 at 5:35 am #5029

@ hamza/joseph…. if there is any help in the graphical side that you need help in…let me know….

June 29, 2008 at 6:37 am #5031
    quote devilsmind:

@ hamza/joseph…. if there is any help in the graphical side that you need help in…let me know….

yeah sure.

June 29, 2008 at 8:32 am #5037
    quote devilsmind:

For sure… just getting a few colours and files sorted first !

@Hamza
    … not got the pixels sizes yet. Cheers / J

July 3, 2008 at 12:28 am #5132

Contact Us page is up and listed.

Jo, i am sorry i didnt send you the pixel sizes yet .. been very busy with many things .. i will send them over to you soon.

July 3, 2008 at 5:12 am #5137
    quote Hamza:

Jo, i am sorry i didnt send you the pixel sizes yet .. been very busy with many things .. i will send them over to you soon.

What’s her name ! ?

July 3, 2008 at 5:25 am #5139
    quote josephleebrown:

quote Hamza:

What’s her name ! ?

NOT HERE……

:bounce: :bounce:

July 3, 2008 at 6:02 am #5141

Howcome my number is not there on contact us page ????? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

July 3, 2008 at 6:25 am #5143
    quote josephleebrown:

quote Hamza:

What’s her name ! ?

*how did he figure it out* :blink:

:bounce:

July 3, 2008 at 6:26 am #5144
    quote blackrose101:

I didnt have your number. Put your mobile number via your user cp ๐Ÿ™‚

July 3, 2008 at 7:33 am #5149

Just a quick one… and being serious…. is it a good idea to have mobile number etc up here ? Privacy and so on ?

July 3, 2008 at 8:54 am #5151
    quote josephleebrown:

Just a quick one… and being serious…. is it a good idea to have mobile number etc up here ? Privacy and so on ?

It’s a good idea .. Jo atleast all da members should have the cell nos of the Admin and the Staff. I think no harm in sharing ur cell phone ๐Ÿ™‚

I have 2 numbers 1 is for public and 1 is for private ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

July 3, 2008 at 8:56 am #5152
    quote Hamza:

quote blackrose101:

I didnt have your number. Put your mobile number via your user cp ๐Ÿ™‚

Mobile updated.

July 3, 2008 at 9:08 am #5155
    quote blackrose101:

quote josephleebrown:

It’s a good idea .. Jo atleast all da members should have the cell nos of the Admin and the Staff. I think no harm in sharing ur cell phone ๐Ÿ™‚

I have 2 numbers 1 is for public and 1 is for private ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I see what you mean.
    Am just heavily into Data Protection….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.