Wind of change

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    quote Ganesh:

Enjoyed a nice sandy day today….all the members met at Tawi Nazwa shops at 2.00 and left for the deflation point at 2.15 p.m.
    Initially it was planned to split the convoy into 2, but then it was decided to go for a single convoy lead by Ali and other marshals. Sunil had some issues with his outlander, but he is a good driver except for his car….No worries Sunil…practice makes a man perfect buddy….cheer up…Saif & Sattu paaji had real good work today…hatts off to u guys to keep the convoy moving :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: … :thanks: …. I was overwhelmed to meet Kashmir Paaji today for the first time….Ashok & G.Kumar…as usual the experienced ones were good :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ….Duke too was perfect today….nice to see some new drivers today and everyone had a good drive….At the end the entire convoy reached the Tawi Nizwa shops into 3 parts at 5.30 p.m……Thank you Marshals for the wonderful drive….

Tomorrow morning we have a drive with Khaleel…received a sms from him for the confirmation… ๐Ÿ™‚ Best of luck to all the drivers….including me ๐Ÿ˜€ see you all again soon….

Tushar….need to see the pictures….i couldnt click any today.. ๐Ÿ™

And by the way….I reached the double figures today (10) in the number of drives with Dubai Offroaders….hurray.. ๐Ÿ˜€

Dear Team,

Thank you very much for the appreciation…. I have gained this confidence with all your help… Looking forward for more fun filled drives…

Rgds,
    Duke

April 3, 2012 at 7:06 pm #16525

just for curiosity,i have a question.
    afternoon desert drive of 30th march was very nice.my question is where the leading marshal went at the middle of drive.?
    what i noticed,when 75 percent drive was completed we stopped as the leading marshal was stopped.spontaneously i found leading marshal is heading toward somewhere.he left us nowhere in the middle of desert without informing while we were having radio. ๐Ÿ˜• 4 to 5 cars waited for sometime.then…then every one was on his way back to home (probably on his own risk).
    i am new in the club.that was my first drive.but i have right to raise my voice.can any one answer..?
    aemi98

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.