Wind of change

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Ali, please use the calendar entry to register for trips from now on ๐Ÿ™‚ Click on the events and you will be able to register for the Eid trip ๐Ÿ™‚

October 20, 2012 at 8:37 pm #19762

I don’t have a tent but I sure want to experience a night in the desert. I’m lucky my car has a big booth. I can probably fold down the rear seat and put a matress in my car. Does anybody know what the temperatures in the desert are at night this time of the year? Then I can buy the appropriate gear for the night. I left my ultralight cold-night sleeping bag which I use for hikes in the northern part of europe at home in the netherlands. so I hope Ithe temperatures are not too low so I can pickup some cheap camping gear.

October 21, 2012 at 6:04 am #19767
    quote Chris:

I don’t have a tent but I sure want to experience a night in the desert. I’m lucky my car has a big booth. I can probably fold down the rear seat and put a matress in my car. Does anybody know what the temperatures in the desert are at night this time of the year? Then I can buy the appropriate gear for the night. I left my ultralight cold-night sleeping bag which I use for hikes in the northern part of europe at home in the netherlands. so I hope Ithe temperatures are not too low so I can pickup some cheap camping gear.

The temperature would probably be very pleasant & comfortable for a North European like yourself…somewhere between 15-20 Degrees Celsius… neither too cold not too warm….so you do not need to invest in subzero camping gear!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

October 21, 2012 at 12:42 pm #19778

Sorry won’t be able to join, I’ll be shooting a video in Sri Lanka. Have fun without me ๐Ÿ˜€

October 21, 2012 at 2:00 pm #19779
    quote Tyn:

Sorry won’t be able to join, I’ll be shooting a video in Sri Lanka. Have fun without me ๐Ÿ˜€

Let me know if getting into any trouble in Sri Lanka ๐Ÿ™‚ All the best with ur shoot.

October 21, 2012 at 5:18 pm #19780
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

quote Chris:

The temperature would probably be very pleasant & comfortable for a North European like yourself…somewhere between 15-20 Degrees Celsius… neither too cold not too warm….so you do not need to invest in subzero camping gear!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Sir. I’ll bring a blanket and something to sleep on and will probably sleep in my car ๐Ÿ™‚

October 24, 2012 at 6:18 am #19817

I will be there to Camp for the night along with Rifaat.

October 24, 2012 at 6:21 am #19818

IS the event going to be a full nite event ???

October 24, 2012 at 6:50 am #19821
    quote Tushar:

quote Ganesh:

IS the event going to be a full nite event ???

obey the sign displayed on our Tents – DO NOT FEED THE CAMPERS =))
    ๐Ÿ˜€

I will be there not to feed but to kick the campers out of their sleep :)) :)) :))

October 24, 2012 at 6:54 am #19822

hey i will join u guys but cant stay over night!

October 24, 2012 at 7:03 pm #19836

Hi i am again missing a drive out with u all as out of UAE dis holidays…
    The group is just doin VGOOD, and hope there are lots to come and me in it..
    Enjoy the trip and cheerssssss to the all…

Anonymous
    October 26, 2012 at 8:26 pm #19860

Wow!! What a great time!! Thanks Tushar for pushing me to come and thanks to Ahmed bhai for going out of his way to meet us at Tawi Nazwa so we could follow him to the camp site.

My family really enjoyed the atmosphere and the cookout. We came, we cooked, we ate and we drove back home. Maybe next year we’ll think about staying the night…

Thanks again everyone… Really enjoyed the entire evening.

October 27, 2012 at 5:48 am #19862

Extremely Nice…Just reached home after Camping Overnight!!!
    The atmosphere, Bonhomie, the food and the friends were awesome as always…The best thing was the morning after…where mist had crept in into the Wadi below and it was like we were floating on clouds…and then the Sun rose over Al Faya Mountains in the front….Awesome!!!

October 27, 2012 at 6:00 am #19863

Awesome drive, night and morning! I slept next to the campfire. Didn’t get a lot of sleep as the dew was waking me up very early but it was amazing to sleep out in the open under a beautiful moon and starlit sky. The morning was even better as we could see the fog beneath us and the sun rising over the mountains.

Now I really need a shower ๐Ÿ™‚ And call a garage to fix my AC ๐Ÿ™

October 27, 2012 at 8:50 am #19866

Great Event, Great Drive, Great Venue & Great Lead by Tushar Sir even i say it was my ever best drive with DO in last few months and Big thanks to Ali sir showing his trust on me by sending in advance level of driving…………really enjoyed.

Again Tushar sir your lead was awesome and want to come again with you………..Thanks to everyone who made this event memorable in my life.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.