Xterra Parts for Sale

• Author

Hey guys,
    I’m selling a few random Xterra parts. These belong to my 2009 Off-road Xterra bought from Arabian Automobiles in Dubai.

Drive Shaft (AED 200): Bought this as a replacement to my current shaft which I thought was damaged, but turns out it was something else. So didn’t really use this shaft and been sitting in my parking.

Audio System (AED 200) including unit and 2 speakers: I upgraded my entire audio system so selling this stock version for really cheap (works perfectly fine).

Air filter and pipes (AED 150): I upgraded to K&N so just want to get rid of the old setup.

Prices negotiable for DO family :ymhug:
    Pictures can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/53356516852/10153021924246853/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Cheers!

February 28, 2016 at 4:28 pm #35155

Hi John. Rohan here …..:) I too would like to sell some Xterra S 2014 parts. Instead of starting another post I thought I should Post along with yours. I hope you don’t mind.

Stock Shocks n struts Driven 25000kms on them. Front and rear AED 600 negotiable :ymhug:

Front Upper arms driven 25k again. Aed 600 negotiable :ymhug:

I’m selling it cause I upgraded mine. in great condition & its better if someone used em rather than sitting and rotting.

I also have 3inch front ride lift spacers (designed for stock shocks) ordered off e-bay. never used AED whateva u wanna pay ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you buy the above u get these free . DO member offer ๐Ÿ˜› CHEERS!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.