An honest review of Titan Performance

• Author

Hi Folks,

As most of you know, I drive a red FJ, which was built over the past few years. My answer and I often get enquires from other off-roader who intend to mod their 4x4s has always been Shibu @ Titan Performance.

To begin with, I got a stock 2016 FJ from the local dealer and the next day it went to Shibu for a skid plate and Baja rack. I knew right away that I had to get my rig serviced from them always and therefore I confidently surrendered the warranty which came with the new car. My rig has done around 105k km and thus far i’ve never had any serious issues as all preventive and regular maintenances were done as advised by Titan Performance.

If you want to pimp your ride this is the place to go. Personally, I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of service from them. Most of my mods, if not all are from Titan Performance or installed by them and they have been absolutely outstanding from both a price perspective and from a customer service perspective. I’m currently running the Total Chaos long travel setup and couldn’t be happier with the performance. I credit the way my rig performs and looks to them, to an extent :-p.

I’ve got to say, the team at Titan Performance has gone above and beyond so far catering to my custom needs. Further, Shibu has gone the extra mile to remap my ECU with his custom tune and Shibu has taken the time out to tune my shocks right in the middle of the desert!!!

In summary, great service and quality products from a business that cares!

You can find them on facebook and google maps as Titan Performance. They are located in Ras Al Khor.

Disclaimer: I am neither sponsored nor paid by Titan Performance.

February 5, 2019 at 8:23 am #42315

Completely agree with Asim, Titan Performance are great. I’ve only used them once and will definitely use them again. I was very happy with the work and the price was fair. If you do use them mention you are a Dubai Offroader’s club member. I did and I got a discount on the work.

For the record I am not sponsored or paid by Titan in any way but I am open to offers!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.