Effortless POWER – VW Touareg V8

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Some people seem to have the natural ability to appear to achieve things effortlessly.

Wu Wen Xiong, a small Chinese girl weighing less than 56 kg, can in the blink of an eye lift 165Kg over her head. This slip of a girl who would pass unnoticed if she was selling plastic toys in Dragon Mart, can easily lift over her head more than most men could even get off a centimeter off the floor without getting a double hernia and a heart attack.

It is the same with the VW Touareg V8. While it doesn’t have the masculine posture of cars such as the Hummer it quietly gets the job done with impress ease. The Touareg V8 doesn’t look out of place parked outside the finest hotels but still manages to outperform the type of car that looks like it should have a machine gun turret attached. It’s all about the technique and the engineering rather than pure brute force.

While we are restricted to where we can take the Touareg V8 during our review all indications are that this is a serious four wheel drive vehicle. It boasts 11.8 inches of ground clearance which is impressive in a SUV. This type of clearance is essential for off-roading and allowing those irresponsible drivers.

July 20, 2008 at 8:53 am #6044

Courtesy and source?

July 20, 2008 at 9:02 am #6046
    quote mhmdyamout:

Courtesy and source?

Source : Auto Trader Online.

July 20, 2008 at 9:25 am #6049

My heart wont handle taking a 240,000dhs car into the desert to drive the way i do.. thats just heart breaking..

Unless Ziad buys it and lends it to me.. Then off we go..

July 20, 2008 at 9:52 am #6052

you can rent ….. and enjoy the drive in the desert 🙂

July 20, 2008 at 10:09 am #6055
    quote mhmdyamout:

My heart wont handle taking a 240,000dhs car into the desert to drive the way i do.. thats just heart breaking..

Yamout, just name it man, OUC i never liked tuareq and nothing can change that. is a girls car not for a fat person like me. i think it’s sissy car maybe if a girl buy it she’ll look HOT and stylesh, but for a guy i think the msg will be (HEY look at me im trying to be rich but sorry cant buy Porche)

July 20, 2008 at 10:26 am #6058
    quote zdoleh:

(HEY look at me im trying to be rich but sorry cant buy Porche)

bahahahhaha baahahahahahhahaha
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

July 20, 2008 at 10:27 am #6059
    quote zdoleh:

Yamout, just name it man

Ya Sidi 3ala rassi el kbeer.
    (you da man)

July 20, 2008 at 5:28 pm #6084

Does not work for me either…
    Neither here nor there…
    Agree with Ziad, these are all wannabe Cayennes…

I do not understand the concept of a Porsche SUV too…
    give me a Porsche 911 carrera any day…

July 21, 2008 at 6:31 am #6112
    quote desertdude:

The VW is much better than the porsche and the porschy is based on the VW infact same designer .I have been working with porschy’s since the devolpment phase when they bought the first prototypes sceretly into liwa to test them offroad .Thats when I saw a proper kenectic tow rope ,not the marine mooring ropes which have been given this name in 4x4clubs here.(tried to get away with one but the porsche people were real carefull with those )

There are still some vids of the P.Cay in the dubai desert on you tube available .From watching those you would feel this car is amazing in the desert,but the truth behind the fact is that everyday one went home to naboodah on a flatbed everyday from somekind of faliure or damage .

I’m not saying the VW is a rugged total offroader but is way ahead of the P.C ….specially the V10 Turbo diesel

Defo …. VW is way too better than Porche C.

July 21, 2008 at 6:36 am #6114

We used to work with VW back in the day…

The internal nickname for the Tourag was the TOERAG as this car has fualts, serious faults…. few years back it won an award for the SUV with the most faults on it.. over 110.

Never quote me unless my layer is present.

July 21, 2008 at 6:42 am #6118
    quote josephleebrown:

We used to work with VW back in the day…

The internal nickname for the Tourag was the TOERAG as this car has fualts, serious faults…. few years back it won an award for the SUV with the most faults on it.. over 110.

Never quote me unless my layer is present.

Baaaaaaaaa

July 21, 2008 at 7:05 am #6124

Mint Sauce.. anyone ?>

July 21, 2008 at 10:04 am #6172

Junaid is right…this V5 & V10 configurations on VW’s are amazing…
    patented too, I guess…

July 23, 2008 at 3:56 pm #6300
    quote zdoleh:

quote mhmdyamout:

Yamout, just name it man, OUC i never liked tuareq and nothing can change that. is a girls car not for a fat person like me. i think it’s sissy car maybe if a girl buy it she’ll look HOT and stylesh, but for a guy i think the msg will be (HEY look at me im trying to be rich but sorry cant buy Porche)

i know some one is trying to be rich, but he ended up in the police station :taunt: :taunt:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.