radio & camping tents

• Author

Some of us are using kenwood radio. You can buy any radio but it has to be Universal radio. best place to buy is dragon mart,
    for camping tents go to ace hardware…..

November 18, 2010 at 9:50 am #13089

I bought a radio yesterday before the drive along with Anil & we checked that the set was compatible with the rest of the group at the shop to make sure that they work together.
    Go for one of the Coleman tents for about 5 persons & make sure that it is at least about 1.5metres in height at at its highest point, these are available at Carrefour too along with Ace Hardware.
    My suggestion is to go for the best as these things long a last time & good quality is always durable & more convenient to use.

November 21, 2010 at 5:00 am #13104
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

I bought a radio yesterday before the drive along with Anil & we checked that the set was compatible with the rest of the group at the shop to make sure that they work together.
    Go for one of the Coleman tents for about 5 persons & make sure that it is at least about 1.5metres in height at at its highest point, these are available at Carrefour too along with Ace Hardware.
    My suggestion is to go for the best as these things long a last time & good quality is always durable & more convenient to use.

time to replace my old broken one. which brand did u get and from which shop in dragon mall ?

November 21, 2010 at 5:50 am #13107
    quote renegade:

quote Ahmed Pervez:

time to replace my old broken one. which brand did u get and from which shop in dragon mall ?

Ask Anil Berry,
    He has a nice kenwood radio which is a good quality product heavy & with nice deliberate controls.

November 22, 2010 at 11:49 am #13117

since lot of shops selling the brands it is ideal to know which shop to go to. anil bhai- can u give us the name of shop u bought your set ?

Anonymous
    October 10, 2021 at 6:16 am #46619

Hi folks…
    Just a question… can someone suggest which brand or model of radio will work?
    Dragon mart has quite a few, not sure which brand or model will work? What frequency is DO operating on??

UHF or VHF?

This will help in buying the most suitable one…

Thanks in advance.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.