Deflator

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

‘100 for what??!’ was my question exactly.
    They just want to rip you off…

Anyhoo – I hope this award is worth it… I’m waiting…

December 23, 2008 at 7:00 am #9063

Master Yamikazi, allways give good gift

December 23, 2008 at 7:08 am #9065
    quote Sahmed:

i give you free innovative product.

December 23, 2008 at 7:14 am #9066
    quote mhmdyamout:

quote Sahmed:

i give you free innovative product.

:-w …. when/where?

December 23, 2008 at 7:33 am #9068

sometime someplace.

December 23, 2008 at 1:04 pm #9074

everytime allover Yamakazi giweavays ๐Ÿ™‚

just fyi guys, Staun deflators are avail at dubai4x4 trade in Garhoud (next to 4×4 motors, opposite al bustan hotel) for AED200/=. out of topic but they also have dobinson lift kits for Prado/FJ ( ๐Ÿ˜› Roshan ).

December 23, 2008 at 5:12 pm #9076
    quote Albertho555:

everytime allover Yamakazi giweavays ๐Ÿ™‚

just fyi guys, Staun deflators are avail at dubai4x4 trade in Garhoud (next to 4×4 motors, opposite al bustan hotel) for AED200/=. out of topic but they also have dobinson lift kits for Prado/FJ ( ๐Ÿ˜› Roshan ).

i dont think so roshan needs to lift his fj to drive up n down to big red.. =))

December 24, 2008 at 4:14 am #9081
    quote Desert Dragon:

i dont think so roshan needs to lift his fj to drive up n down to big red.. =))

:ymapplause: Very valid point.

December 24, 2008 at 9:37 am #9089

Yup – that’s exactly what it is…

I can’t take off the top anymore – the guy bashed it in so that it wouldn’t twist off.

The screwdriver type is 20dh… sure… if you can find it. I found this in the same location you mention. Those guys know you won’t find it, so they want a lot more than 20 for it…

I’m happy now… at least i found something to work with.

December 24, 2008 at 9:45 am #9090

Yup guys,

The stuff is cheap and does the work end of the day. The ******* came over to my place and handed me this fabricated toy. Tried it and works fine .. ๐Ÿ™‚ . Shoved 20 bucks ** his **** :p

December 24, 2008 at 10:55 am #9091
    quote roshanvi:

Yup guys,

The stuff is cheap and does the work end of the day. The ******* came over to my place and handed me this fabricated toy. Tried it and works fine .. ๐Ÿ™‚ . Shoved 20 bucks ** his **** :p

We don’t want to know what you do in your spare time… :))

December 24, 2008 at 1:14 pm #9093

That’s a revelation!!! I did not know that you spoke such colorful language!!!

December 24, 2008 at 5:53 pm #9097
    quote Sahmed:

Unfortunately, the issue here is availability – not price or technology.

As I learnt yesterday, when the seller knows there is no availability, he charges whatever price he can. I found guys who were willing to sell their used screwdriver-style valve tool for AED100… of course, there’s no way I’d pay even half that for such a basic tool.

If it were staun deflators (you can specify the psi to deflate to and attach to valve, it deflates automatically), I’d pay more… but I don’t need them (yet) – so will do with low tech.

So Brother Yamout is out – if anyone wants one, let me know.

i hav a brand new staun never used if any body wants ?? contact me .

December 24, 2008 at 6:04 pm #9098
    quote cansur28:

quote Sahmed:

Unfortunately, the issue here is availability – not price or technology.

As I learnt yesterday, when the seller knows there is no availability, he charges whatever price he can. I found guys who were willing to sell their used screwdriver-style valve tool for AED100… of course, there’s no way I’d pay even half that for such a basic tool.

If it were staun deflators (you can specify the psi to deflate to and attach to valve, it deflates automatically), I’d pay more… but I don’t need them (yet) – so will do with low tech.

So Brother Yamout is out – if anyone wants one, let me know.

i hav a brand new staun never used if any body wants ?? contact me .

can i get dat as my x-mas gift pls.. :yesss:

December 24, 2008 at 6:31 pm #9099

can i get dat as my x-mas gift pls.. :yesss:[/quote]

yeh will giv u as a gift for x mas but gift me back on the jan 1 2009 …250 dhms as my new year gift allrit… ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.