Learner’s+Intermediate Drive on Friday the 6th of Dec.2013.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Full Day Learner’s + Intermediate Fast paced Drive on Friday the 6th of December ‘2013.

Day and date : Friday the 6th of December ‘2013
    Drive Route : Faq’aa to Al Badayer.
    Drive Type : Newbee + Intermediate with some advanced driving areas along the way!!!

Meeting Point : Al Rawdah Emarat on E66 (Dubai- Al’Ain Highway)
    This is the first Emarat Petrol Station on your right after the Outlet Mall.

Meeting Point co-ordinates :
    Lat/Lon hddd.mm.mmm = N25 0.984 E55 27.350

Meeting Time : 1045Hrs.
    Drive Start: 1100Hrs.

Drive Duration:Till sunset
    Drive Terrain: Tracks and Dunes

This in interesting track with some high Dunes, some tricky red sand areas to eventually emerge at Iftar bowl…where we will watch the Sunset….and then terminate the drive at the Shops near Al Badayer.

All Senior Members and Marshals are most welcome to join.

Please carry enough water and food stuff for yourself and your passengers. Make sure your car is in good condition. Your car must be equipped with front and rear towing point and with the necessary Offroad Gear.

Please read the following before you register:

Rules of the trip. – rules.php

Dubai Offroaders – Disclaimer – disclaimer.php

Kindly register for the drive by clicking ‘Register for trip’ Button below this post.

December 2, 2013 at 1:52 pm #28070

Masah Allah Faheem First one all time.

Its great trip. If am not go to Oman defiantly I will not miss it.

Big Big Thanks to our Organizer Mr Ahmed for his time.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

December 3, 2013 at 10:37 am #28072
    quote Baher:

Masah Allah Faheem First one all time.

Its great trip. If am not go to Oman defiantly I will not miss it.

Big Big Thanks to our Organizer Mr Ahmed for his time.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

December 3, 2013 at 2:36 pm #28074

Thank’s Ahmed Bhai for organizing this trip, sure to join this exciting trip. :drive:

December 4, 2013 at 6:41 am #28080

hello offroaders! will there be a road that you cross on this path where people can leave early if they don’t want to continue?

December 4, 2013 at 7:44 am #28083
    quote pat29:

hello offroaders! will there be a road that you cross on this path where people can leave early if they don’t want to continue?

Yes please, is there an option for exit at lunch time or so, in case ppl want to join in for 1 part of the day.

December 4, 2013 at 9:52 am #28084
    quote leo.austrian:

quote pat29:

Yes please, is there an option for exit at lunch time or so, in case ppl want to join in for 1 part of the day.

There is indeed an option to exit early if someone wants to leave the convoy around lunchtime.

December 4, 2013 at 1:52 pm #28086

Finally I can restart driving. Cant wait for this one. Sounds promising, track is very interesting.

December 4, 2013 at 3:03 pm #28087
    quote JustDen:

Finally I can restart driving. Cant wait for this one. Sounds promising, track is very interesting.

Happy to see your car is finnaly fixed bro!!

Enjoy the ride!! :drive: ๐Ÿ˜‰

December 4, 2013 at 4:25 pm #28088
    quote mistermud:

quote JustDen:

Thanks. This time i tested it well in desert already. Btw, sorry for the last time, you were too nice to me ๐Ÿ™‚

December 5, 2013 at 2:49 pm #28092
    quote JustDen:

quote mistermud:

quote JustDen:

Thanks. This time i tested it well in desert already. Btw, sorry for the last time, you were too nice to me ๐Ÿ™‚

No worries at all man!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ You couldn’t know!
    Tomorrow is gonna be a nice off road day, I think! :drive:
    Enjoy it!!

December 5, 2013 at 7:00 pm #28093

Planning to join in, will leave early. :drive:

December 5, 2013 at 7:35 pm #28094

it seems will be good trip again :drive:

December 6, 2013 at 1:21 pm #28095

Had a great drive today, was a bit scared on the side slips but this is an
    Enjoyable learning curve. Thanks to all, and hoping to come back soon. :thanks:

December 7, 2013 at 8:14 am #28107

Ok, I will try to do a small highlight of the drive.
    IT WAS SOOPA DOOPA TROOPA AMAAAZING!!!
    Firstly thanks a lot to our founder Mr Ahmed who spent his Bday organizing this trip for us :thanks:
    Respect to all drivers for the spirit.
    First part of the drive i was in the back so cant report much, couple of stucks, generally a smooth drive which we all needed to stretch the legs ๐Ÿ™‚
    Then we had a short brake in the shadow for chitchat and snacks. Zachariya was the only one to have mobile network :p
    Then after some more driving we stopped for some play and foolaround while waiting for Humayun. Almost all had a chance to get stuck and be rescued, including Zachariya, Faheem, Nikolay and even Ahmed. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Once Humayun arrived, we split into 2 convoys newbie lead by Ahmed and advanced lead by … well… we all had the chance to lead ๐Ÿ™‚
    By mistake a newbie was left in our convoy Amr – man, you really were courageous keeping the pace with us, not many ppl have this “luck” to start with advanced drive but i personally suggest you have some easy drives just to improve a bit in controlling the car. If you liked it means this is for you and you can go far and your spirit is wanted so thanks to joining us ๐Ÿ™‚
    So, we all had the chance to lead a little, all did great, couple of interesting stucks involving vegetation, but nobody was hurt ๐Ÿ˜‰ pace was smoothly aggressive i would say, sand was flying everywhere, no dune was left unattended and we had a huge adrenaline doze
    Arrived at superbowl, passed by it, arrived at Iftar bowl, played for like an hour or so, I only saw 4 cars making it to the top, hope they enjoyed the sunset cause I couldnt, i was trying in vain to climb iftar bowl, but it was too humpy and soft this time. Then we took the tracks to badayer, chitchat a bit, change of emotions with drivers, inflated and proceeded home.
    I could do this trip over and over every week it was WOWOWOWOW
    Oh, yeah, and my new transmission rocks ๐Ÿ™‚
    Pics can be seen on the facebook page, thanks to those who posted

See you all soon in sands
    Drive safe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.