al wagan STARFISH dunes || Fri OCT 21

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

fantastic line-up indeed! see u all tomorrow at 6 am sharp ๐Ÿ˜‰

October 20, 2016 at 3:21 pm #36908

guys!
    i hope u do your refuling and shopping tonight as tomorrow we will not be stopping until we reach the last petrol station to top up again…
    wish u all a gd night sleep, see u in the morning ๐Ÿ™‚

October 22, 2016 at 6:02 am #36921

Massive Thanks to DO’s IRon Man for organizing this fantastic Trip and for all the help along the Way.

It was my first time in this area sand was hard to read couple with some huge dunes, razor sharp ridges & jaw dropping slip faces.

Really look forward to visiting it again this season.

October 23, 2016 at 5:12 am #36926

:thanks: @joe.zeinoun This was truly a magic area to discover!

We were very lucky that both serious incident were only mechanical. It is inspiring that despite the seriousness of these incidents, your experience enabled us to all go home safely.

We all had a preview of what Starfish can be like, and can’t wait to come and discover this again! :drive:

Merci!

October 23, 2016 at 6:45 am #36929

what a fantastic drive guys!!
    i had a great time with u all, such wonderful company indeed… :ymhug:
    a big round of applause to @Frankyno and @Rohanks85 for keeping up at an inter level and sometimes beyond…. well done :ymapplause:
    moreover, a big thank you to all, for the support and teamwork that made this day possible and enjoyable… :thanks:
    lets revisit soon again ๐Ÿ˜€

October 23, 2016 at 7:07 am #36930
    quote joe.zeinoun:

what a fantastic drive guys!!
    i had a great time with u all, such wonderful company indeed… :ymhug:
    a big round of applause to @Frankyno and @Rohanks85 for keeping up at an inter level and sometimes beyond…. well done :ymapplause:
    moreover, a big thank you to all, for the support and teamwork that made this day possible and enjoyable… :thanks:
    lets revisit soon again ๐Ÿ˜€

A wonderful drive indeed. Great driving by all! Thank you @joe.zeinoun and @Saif . Hope we can do more trips to the area this season..(maybe an overnight camp to do justice to the distance) :thanks: :drive: :ymhug: ๐Ÿ˜€

October 23, 2016 at 2:08 pm #36936

What a great drive it was! Thanks @joe.zeinoun for organizing such a wonderful trip and making sure we exited safely.

Hoping for the next one soon!

Cheers

Anonymous
    October 23, 2016 at 4:12 pm #36937

Hello All,

Car and driver reached Dubai in one piece, although on a recovery truck with broken parts and a broken ego / confidence. :ymsick: :ymsick:
    Car is in workshop for the next 2-3 weeks, driver to consider the future for both of them. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Thanks to Joe, Francis and everyone else who helped. :thanks:
    Have fun in the meantime and drive safe ! ( really )

October 23, 2016 at 4:35 pm #36938
    quote edeg1972:

Hello All,

Car and driver reached Dubai in one piece, although on a recovery truck with broken parts and a broken ego / confidence. :ymsick: :ymsick:
    Car is in workshop for the next 2-3 weeks, driver to consider the future for both of them. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Thanks to Joe, Francis and everyone else who helped. :thanks:
    Have fun in the meantime and drive safe ! ( really )

Always welcome bro. I’m glad at least you were safe. I always stick to a rule, drive slow where you can’t see! This avoids a lot of problems. Because it doesn’t matter if you get stuck, you will be recovered anyway.

At the end it’s all part of the sport and a good learning experience for all.

Hoping to see you soon!

Cheers

October 23, 2016 at 4:40 pm #36939

Thanks @joe.zeinoun for giving me a chance to drive wid you guys….learnt a lot……awesome drive…. thanks @jatin @John.Xterra @saif @francis for all the recovery and pop out help….great teamwork…loved it…hope to join you guys again asap!

October 24, 2016 at 2:51 pm #36946

https://youtu.be/WN9QibN_uzo till the battery lasted ๐Ÿ˜€ :-B

October 24, 2016 at 3:00 pm #36947
    quote Rohanks85:

https://youtu.be/WN9QibN_uzo till the battery lasted ๐Ÿ˜€ :-B

Good video bro! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: Its a pity the battery didnt last longer

October 24, 2016 at 3:55 pm #36948

nice video Rohan…. thanks for sharing bro

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.