Dubai Offroaders Native Android Application

• Author

Good news to the Android users on DO. We have our own native Android application now, eliminating the limitations of Tapatalk. Now you can have full functionality of the DO website on your phone, on your homescreen as an application.

Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dubaioffroaders.dubaioffroaders

Or simply search Dubai Offroaders on Google Play and you will find the app ๐Ÿ™‚

I will be working on improving the experience and the design of the app. Please note that the app communicates with our database for information, sometimes loading of some pages is slow for that reason.

Please feel free to give your suggestions and feedback and also rate us on Google Play to hike the rankings up!

iOS users, get an Android :p LOL I am kidding. I will be working on your app next, have patience though, I don’t have a clue how to develop iOS apps yet lol. Till then, please keep using Tapatalk or your browser. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

May 11, 2016 at 4:20 pm #35859

Gr8 wrk Hamza!! The app is perfect.

May 12, 2016 at 5:39 am #35860

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ =(( =(( =(( /:) /:) [-( [-( :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w :-w me waiting

May 13, 2016 at 2:56 pm #35867

Update: Version 1.2

/* Changelog */
    – Optimized speed
    – Cleaned up design
    – Removed ads

Google Play will update the application automatically depending on your update settings, if you don’t want to wait for Google Play to update at a suitable time, then open Google Play and update your apps.

May 28, 2016 at 11:57 pm #35943

What about IOS ???? Is that under development..

May 31, 2016 at 4:52 pm #35955
    quote AblernEagle:

What about IOS ???? Is that under development..

It is. Will be out soon.

May 18, 2019 at 12:48 pm #42774

Is this still working? I tried to search, but no luck…

quote Hamza Ahmad” post_id=40732 time=1462970873 user_id=23637:

Good news to the Android users on DO. We have our own native Android application now, eliminating the limitations of Tapatalk. Now you can have full functionality of the DO website on your phone, on your homescreen as an application.

Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dubaioffroaders.dubaioffroaders

I will be working on improving the experience and the design of the app. Please note that the app communicates with our database for information, sometimes loading of some pages is slow for that reason.

Please feel free to give your suggestions and feedback and also rate us on Google Play to hike the rankings up!

iOS users, get an Android :p LOL I am kidding. I will be working on your app next, have patience though, I don’t have a clue how to develop iOS apps yet lol. Till then, please keep using Tapatalk or your browser. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

May 18, 2019 at 1:08 pm #42775
    quote Luit post_id=48748 time=1558183700 user_id=25950:

Is this still working? I tried to search, but no luck…

quote Hamza Ahmad” post_id=40732 time=1462970873 user_id=23637:

Sorry, itโ€™s not working anymore, however new version will be out soon. Will update you here once itโ€™s up for download on Google Play. I thank you for your patience and understanding.

July 18, 2019 at 7:08 pm #42930

Update: DO Android app is live again.

iOS is coming soon!

July 19, 2019 at 7:26 am #42932
    quote Hamza Ahmad” post_id=48966 time=1563476899 user_id=23637:

Update: DO Android app is live again.

iOS is coming soon!

GREAT Work Hamza, It looks great and I like the idea that it is the same as the website for ease of use when switching in between

Great effort

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.