Friday Afternoon All Level Drive | Feb 3rd

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Great challenging drive.

thanks Sam and Maher (??) for your help, radio support and suggestion/teaching all along the way!
    Looking forward to meeting you again!

February 5, 2017 at 8:01 am #38068

This was one of the most decent group of people I’ve driven in a long time. Thanks to everyone of you in the convoy for making it such a lovely drive in an unforgiving climate. @rocklad it’s always a pleasure.
    Special thanks to Abdullah our kind and wise lead marshal and Simon, or tolerant and handy sweeper

Here are some images and stats of the drive.

February 5, 2017 at 11:23 am #38070
    quote LaurettaAetna:

Great challenging drive.

thanks Sam and Maher (??) for your help, radio support and suggestion/teaching all along the way!
    Looking forward to meeting you again!

he is Baher :-D.. not Maher @LaurettaAetna ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

February 5, 2017 at 12:03 pm #38071

I would also like to echo my gratitude to all the marshals of Dubai Offroaders. It never ceases to amaze me that you gladly give your time and support, not to mention the huge responsibility of ensuring everyone stays safe without asking for anything in return. Thank you!

February 5, 2017 at 12:06 pm #38072
    quote khantastic:

IMG_5751.PNGIMG_5750.PNGIMG_5748.PNGIMG_5727.JPGIMG_5722.JPGIMG_5721.JPG
    This was one of the most decent group of people I’ve driven in a long time. Thanks to everyone of you in the convoy for making it such a lovely drive in an unforgiving climate. @rocklad it’s always a pleasure.
    Special thanks to Abdullah our kind and wise lead marshal and Simon, or tolerant and handy sweeper

Hi, Thanks for sharing. What’s the name of the app you use to track the trip?

February 6, 2017 at 3:28 am #38075
    quote Hafidk:

quote khantastic:

Hello @hafidk, Thank you. I use http://www.track-kit.net/ for iOS.

February 7, 2017 at 11:14 am #38094
    quote khantastic:

quote Hafidk:

quote khantastic:

Hello @hafidk, Thank you. I use http://www.track-kit.net/ for iOS.

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.