Introduce yourself

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    quote Albertho555:

Hi guys, was browsing through the internet and look what i found !! another 4×4 forums ๐Ÿ™‚

Name: Rupesh aka “Albertho”
    Designation:Manager (Maintenance Div)
    Organisation: RQGM
    Nationality: Srilankan
    Wheels: Toyoda Brado 100% stock
    Hobbies: Cars, cars and more cars ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome Albertho…
    We are just a group of friends, out to have off road fun…
    That’s a neat piece of Machine you have SWB Brado…this is one of the best off road machines.

August 7, 2008 at 2:43 pm #6917

someone told me the bestest is something called the Panjero ๐Ÿ˜‰

August 9, 2008 at 6:41 am #6931
    quote Albertho555:

there is a slight typo….its the BAJERO….

welcome to the club….

August 9, 2008 at 6:53 am #6932
    quote Albertho555:

Bajero is nice , if u get 3 fingers lift kit, ask htawalbeh ๐Ÿ™‚

August 9, 2008 at 7:08 am #6933
    quote zdoleh:

quote Albertho555:

Bajero is nice , if u get 3 fingers lift kit, ask htawalbeh ๐Ÿ™‚

La…La Brado…Mumtazzzz….
    Has anybody ever seen a flying Bajero…we have 2 flying Prados…ooops sorry Brado ๐Ÿ˜€

August 9, 2008 at 7:29 am #6934

๐Ÿ™‚ Bajero Panjero Brato Parado ! you know, i tend to accidentally use these terms in real life too !! scary …

August 12, 2008 at 7:28 am #6968

Hi guys !
    I was introduced to MEO by a friend of mine called “Warren”. He’s the guy with a silver Wrangler.I also know “ALBERTHO” from the local racing secne.

Anywhos, just bought myself a 2008 Ext Cab Chevrolet Silvy . :dance: I have had some experience in the desert with the wife’s 2005 Explorer, :good: but that was before our little baby was born. Since then, things have ground to a complete halt. I hope to come out and have some fun in the sand with you guys. I’ll leave all the nitty gritty details for when we meet in person.

Name: Elton a.k.a “50246”
    Designation:Event Manager
    Organisation: ATCUAE
    Nationality: Canadian
    Wheels: 2008 Ext Cab Chevrolet Silvy
    Hobbies: Cars, is there anything better ?

August 12, 2008 at 10:16 am #6971

Welcome Elton…to MEO ๐Ÿ˜€
    That’s a very impressive ride you have…will require careful handling in Dunes…though.

August 12, 2008 at 11:13 am #6973

Welcome aboard Elton !!! glad to see you and your new beast here ๐Ÿ™‚

Elton used to AutoX a Mustang, i think with the newborn his priorities have changed ๐Ÿ˜‰ slowly youll get back bro … i was in your same position once ๐Ÿ˜‰ now slowly trying to venture out again ๐Ÿ™‚

after seeing your pickup, my minds gone bonkers as the 1 door silverado/sierra looks killer, but i do wonder how it is on the sand !! i heard it has rear diff locks too. now i want 1 !! you are a real bug. thanks.

anyway, welcome again .. im sure youll feel at home here. i did, even on my 1st trip. follow instructions, follow the leader .. and everything will be just fine. if you get stuck, youll see a green or white Brado coming to your rescue before you know it ๐Ÿ™‚

August 12, 2008 at 6:40 pm #6985

thanks for the welcome guys.
    Went and hit the dunes this evening with a couple of friends.The truck was awesome. Never got stuck. Plenty of torque to handle any situtation.Here are some pics of the evening.

Albetho, you need to check this beast out. never got stuck even once.

August 13, 2008 at 3:28 am #6989

nice bictures 50246, and nice bickup !!!

we need to do somefin with your front bumbarrr….too loo. this might be your only problem other than the fact of your extra long wheel base. does it come with auto rear difflocks// would love 1 of them for company work & for hauling my tools+slicks+trailer the Integra to the track ๐Ÿ™‚ still thinking ๐Ÿ˜‰ you are not doing any better by showing us these pics ๐Ÿ˜ก

nice numberplate bro, wasta from MBS i guess :thumbsup:

i wish i knew how to use photoshop … bored in office this morning and i pictured out this in MS Paint ๐Ÿ˜› ehehehe dont laugh ok !!!

Attachments:

August 13, 2008 at 4:18 am #6993

The RCSB (Regular cab, short box) is nice, but not ideal to haul the family around in. I was actually in the market for the CC ( Crew cab ) But not avaliable in black so I had to settle for the Ext cab. I don’t regret that decision.
    As for the front bumper, you maybe right, it might sit a bit too low for my comfort, but none the less, no issues were faced last night. Still serching the web for options though. Right now I need an “experienced” shop that can install a 2.5″ levelling kit for the front. Any ideas ?
    If you need a test drive let me know, I’d be happy to take you out for a blast atound the block in mine :drive:

August 18, 2008 at 4:47 pm #7057

O.K. Guys, its my turn now:

Name : Muhammad Sikandar Butt

Rest you know it very well.

My Achievements : Been Banned from one club already………. Many more to go…………

August 18, 2008 at 4:56 pm #7058
    quote sikandar:

O.K. Guys, its my turn now:

Name : Muhammad Sikandar Butt

Rest you know it very well.

My Achievements : Been Banned from one club already………. Many more to go…………

Let me add… :bounce:
    Founder member MEO…
    Moderator on ONE more club… ๐Ÿ˜€
    Excellent friend & fun to be with…

Anonymous
    August 18, 2008 at 5:57 pm #7060

Hi everyone!
    I recently joined and looking forward to meet you all.
    I am Karim Khalaf
    Being Lebanese = living all around the World and wishing to go back to Lebanon one day….
    I am ….. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ …..almost 40!
    Occupation: having fun as engineering manager at a big consultant in the Gulf
    Wheels: Hummer H3 and dreaming of a Merc’ G500.
    Been off roading now for 2 years, had a lot of fun and learned a lot but still more to come i feel!
    I used to be a heavy PS2 player
    I like my job and the desert….

See you all soon
    Karim

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.