New to the club

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote KAT:

lol i’m saying nothing.. if my jeep breaks i go to a scrap yard and find a piece of one a bit newer lool. If your pajaro or LC breaks well hmm..

we will go to d showrrom n get a new one… :drive:

my point exactly ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

May 21, 2008 at 6:58 am #3989
    quote KAT:

quote Desert Dragon:

quote KAT:

lol i’m saying nothing.. if my jeep breaks i go to a scrap yard and find a piece of one a bit newer lool. If your pajaro or LC breaks well hmm..

we will go to d showrrom n get a new one… :drive:

my point exactly ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

now u understood y .. Pajero n LC is rocking in d desert…. b’coz we use original parts… not the used one from the scrap..

May 21, 2008 at 7:02 am #3993

Man! you nvr heard the saying – one mans scrap is another mans treasure!!! Not all that glitters is gold!!! etc.. Character is not beauty.. beauty skin deep lol :rofl:

May 21, 2008 at 7:09 am #3994
    quote KAT:

Man! you nvr heard the saying – one mans scrap is another mans treasure!!! Not all that glitters is gold!!! etc.. Character is not beauty.. beauty skin deep lol :rofl:

opsss… im ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ now… dont wanna argue with you….. :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

May 21, 2008 at 7:11 am #3996

Kat,
    If you pay penuts, you will get Monkey

Lets us wait for while & see Kat has to say after a year of maintence on the jeep. then you have to do the same in you avatar

May 21, 2008 at 7:13 am #3997
    quote Desert Dragon:

quote KAT:

opsss… im ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ now… dont wanna argue with you….. :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive:

but it’s so much fun…. and i’m sick in bed with nothing better to do :bounce:

we need to move to different forum tho as spamming on thw welcome thread might scare peeps off :p

May 21, 2008 at 7:14 am #3998
    quote animal:

Kat,
    If you pay penuts, you will get Monkey

Lets us wait for while & see Kat has to say after a year of maintence on the jeep. then you have to do the same in you avatar

LOL!!!! nice one

May 21, 2008 at 7:15 am #3999

psssst…. JEEPS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2008 at 9:17 am #4011

As Omar Says…it’s not the car ๐Ÿ˜€
    it all boils down to personal preferences, budgets & a certain image for those sort of people!!!
    My personal preferences…
    On road a Merc E/S class…
    General offroading L/C
    Severe dune bashing Jeep Wrangler…

May 21, 2008 at 9:37 am #4013
    quote Ahmed Pervez:

As Omar Says…it’s not the car ๐Ÿ˜€
    it all boils down to personal preferences, budgets & a certain image for those sort of people!!!
    My personal preferences…
    On road a Merc E/S class…
    General offroading L/C
    Severe dune bashing Jeep Wrangler…

:good: :good: I AGREE, I AGREE

May 21, 2008 at 12:44 pm #4017
    quote animal:

How can you say that W.C, so lets go to Al faya on this friday & see what Pajero can do. L.c to heavy, good for shopping or going to Lulu :bounce:

My pajero can shit your L.C out any time

Hold your horses ANIMAL. If you are so damn proud of your BAJERO then so be it but pls don’t consider it to be the best. If its the best for you, then so be it but it could be a POS for others.

May 21, 2008 at 2:11 pm #4019
    quote WiLdCaT:

quote animal:

How can you say that W.C, so lets go to Al faya on this friday & see what Pajero can do. L.c to heavy, good for shopping or going to Lulu :bounce:

My pajero can shit your L.C out any time

Hold your horses ANIMAL. If you are so damn proud of your BAJERO then so be it but pls don’t consider it to be the best. If its the best for you, then so be it but it could be a POS for others.

sweety cool down… ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

May 24, 2008 at 1:45 pm #4062

B.S , easy talk on the forum, why dont you accept the challenge & show some ticks to me in the desert with your L/C ๐Ÿ˜€
    Same same of Desert dragon also(by the way i have never seen a dragon in the desert other than the lousy lizzard)

Even if you can keep up with me for 10 mins that will be :good:

So are up to it……… :taunt:

Just tell me date & time i will be with me beast :drive:

May 24, 2008 at 3:44 pm #4063

Hey guys! This Animal seems to be FOS and so full of himself. U first intoduce urself saying that ur new to Dubai and u need suggestion for a good 4WD to acquire and then the next post u talk abt how good ur BAJERO performs in the desert.Go take a walk man where u won’t be found and show ur skills to whoever cares.

Pervezbhai – shud we put up with crap like this as we are a friendly forum and don’t need BS’itters here. If it was in my control – I wud have booted this guy by now who is here only for trouble.

May 24, 2008 at 5:31 pm #4064
    quote WiLdCaT:

Hey guys! This Animal seems to be FOS and so full of himself. U first intoduce urself saying that ur new to Dubai and u need suggestion for a good 4WD to acquire and then the next post u talk abt how good ur BAJERO performs in the desert.Go take a walk man where u won’t be found and show ur skills to whoever cares.

Pervezbhai – shud we put up with crap like this as we are a friendly forum and don’t need BS’itters here. If it was in my control – I wud have booted this guy by now who is here only for trouble.

In all d club v can c some one like dis…..

dnt give a daaam WC…… BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITES….. let em bark.. only he can do dat…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.