Newbee + Fewbee Thursday Morning Drive – 24th January 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    quote Mitch:

Unfortunately Im working on that day.
    Would have loved to go for this early morning drive. Have fun, Im sure you will.

Thanks Mitch….wl catch you in some other drive later… ๐Ÿ™‚

January 20, 2013 at 10:58 am #22287
    quote Mitch:

Mitch r u sure u dont have an off on thrusday….as all public and private sectors have declared holiday on thursday for Prophet Mohammed’s b’day…

January 20, 2013 at 1:23 pm #22289
    quote Ganesh:

quote Mitch:

Mitch r u sure u dont have an off on thrusday….as all public and private sectors have declared holiday on thursday for Prophet Mohammed’s b’day…

Hey Ganesh,

Im pretty sure Im not off, in fact Im being sent to Dublin for 2 days! I have to travel 3-4-times a month and it doesnt matter what day of the week it is, public hollyday or not. My job and schedule are far from a normal one.

I really hope I can join you guys in the near future.

Cheers!

January 20, 2013 at 4:08 pm #22293

Hi Ganesh,

Impossible for me to refuse your invitation after the wonderful drive of last Friday!
    So I am in!

:thanks:

January 20, 2013 at 4:20 pm #22294
    quote gabriel:

Hi Ganesh,

Impossible for me to refuse your invitation after the wonderful drive of last Friday!
    So I am in!

Thanks Gabriel for your kind words….can you please click the “register” button on the first post of the drive….

See you on thursday morning for a very exciting drive covering many points in one stretch….

Cheers…

January 20, 2013 at 4:22 pm #22295
    quote Mitch:

quote Ganesh:

quote Mitch:

Hey Ganesh,

Im pretty sure Im not off, in fact Im being sent to Dublin for 2 days! I have to travel 3-4-times a month and it doesnt matter what day of the week it is, public hollyday or not. My job and schedule are far from a normal one.

I really hope I can join you guys in the near future.

Cheers!

No issues Mitch….see you for many more drives we have in future….U take care… ๐Ÿ™‚

January 20, 2013 at 4:23 pm #22296

Can I launch my boat out again?!

January 20, 2013 at 4:25 pm #22297
    quote DVG:

Can I launch my boat out again?!

Absolutely David… ๐Ÿ˜€ u are most welcome with your giant… ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ See you on the sands on Thursday morning…
    Cheers

January 20, 2013 at 4:53 pm #22300

Awesome!

Can you please indicate how long it might take to drive from Mall of Emirates to the meeting point?

January 20, 2013 at 5:00 pm #22301
    quote Ganesh:

quote gabriel:

Hi Ganesh,

So I am in!

Thanks Gabriel for your kind words….can you please click the “register” button on the first post of the drive….

See you on thursday morning for a very exciting drive covering many points in one stretch….

Cheers…

Done!
    Cheers

January 20, 2013 at 5:09 pm #22302
    quote DVG:

Awesome!

Can you please indicate how long it might take to drive from Mall of Emirates to the meeting point?

It will take around one hour depending on the car speed. The distance between Mall of the emirates to the meeting point is 79.3 Km

Wish you all a safe drive and great amount of fun.

Best Regards,

January 20, 2013 at 5:14 pm #22303
    quote musbah:

quote DVG:

Awesome!

It will take around one hour depending on the car speed. The distance between Mall of the emirates to the meeting point is 79.3 Km

Wish you all a safe drive and great amount of fun.

Best Regards,

Perfect, and thanks.

January 20, 2013 at 6:55 pm #22312

hi Ganish & guys,

am new here my friend was with you last Friday and he had a blast!

so id sign up for this trip but unfortunately i dont have a “Radio” at the moment, so is it ok to come along without a radio

January 20, 2013 at 7:03 pm #22313
    quote [email protected]:

hi Ganish & guys,

so id sign up for this trip but unfortunately i dont have a “Radio” at the moment, so is it ok to come along without a radio

Elissa, Welcome to Dubai Offroaders!!! Nice to know that your friend enjoyed the drive with us ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes you can join us for this drive. Click Register for trip button at the end of very first drive post

January 20, 2013 at 7:17 pm #22316
    quote [email protected]:

hi Ganish & guys,

You are abolutely welcome….I can see ur name registered now….see you on thursday morning…

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.