Our New Majors

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    quote j3r3miah:

Getting stuck is a great learning process. Get down, look at your wheels, look at your vehicle. is it sitting on the chassis. yes? ask someone to pull you out.

if its not sitting on your chassis? ask the guys to give you a minute. get a feel of the sand, switch your brain to physics mode and if you think you can recover your vehicle, give it a try. if not, people are standing by to pull you out.

the 2% of the times you actually are able to recover yourself out, you will really enjoy it :)) and that percentage will increase over time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice! :thanks: for the tips! =))

September 30, 2012 at 10:24 am #19281

Congratulations Humayun, Jayesh, Amjed & Robinson.
    keep it up.This is the time to work hard and learning.well done.
    I think Amjad is the fastest on stairs.Good job.

September 30, 2012 at 10:26 am #19282
    quote j3r3miah:

quote Robinson:

Wow! I thought I failed! Leading is a complete different business, especially in a not known terrain. When it was our turn to lead….just a minute later….(look at the picture ๐Ÿ˜€ ) we felt we were trapped! Right, left,….no way to go! My better half (copilot) said…..hmmmmmm this is a very difficult test…they brought us to complete different dunes! After the “rescue” we started to have fun. It was lots of fun looking for the right way to go, considering we had a bunch of newbees behind following us :drive: Great drive, great day, great place, great experience, Dry, wet, wetter, dryer, night, rescues, more rescues…….
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Getting stuck is a great learning process. Get down, look at your wheels, look at your vehicle. is it sitting on the chassis. yes? ask someone to pull you out.

if its not sitting on your chassis? ask the guys to give you a minute. get a feel of the sand, switch your brain to physics mode and if you think you can recover your vehicle, give it a try. if not, people are standing by to pull you out.

the 2% of the times you actually are able to recover yourself out, you will really enjoy it :)) and that percentage will increase over time. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Satwinder, i really did the same twice during the test drive “switch your brain to physics mode ” and cud get out by self recovery, felt very happy doing it. thanks for the tips, we are realy greatful to have such leaders to guide us and enhace our skill.
    thank you once again!

September 30, 2012 at 1:21 pm #19292

Congratulations.. Rob, Humayoun, Jayesh and Amjed…… ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Great acknowledgment from DO for your continious efforts and commitmentsโ€ฆ.. :drive: :drive:

:thanks:

September 30, 2012 at 1:22 pm #19293

:thanks: Ashok

October 6, 2012 at 7:18 am #19442

Congratulations Humayun, Jayesh, Amjed & Robinson.

Keep it up and see you all soon on my return from India.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.